BY MAGIC HAT

Katie S.
Escondido, CA
We recently purchased the Magic Hat Ale IPA and really enjoyed it. I am an avid IPA drinker and found this one refreshing. It wasn't too hop forward which some can get carried away with. If you like more session style IPA's than you would probable enjoy this beer. Cheers!
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Magic Hat has a lot of great beers. Every time I go to the grocery store I find that Magic Hat has something new on the shelves. I'm an IPA girl, so I tried this for the first time and hops were so good! I only bought one bottle in a variety 6 pack, so I have this on my list of next time
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Magic Hat always makes some good beer. I enjoy drinking these especially while sitting outside in the middle of summer (oh to be in summer again). My favorite (as with most beers) is a good old IPA. Stronger in taste and alcohol, it simply makes me happy :)
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I HATE IPAs. Truly, I don't understand anyone who likes them. I keep getting told that it is an acquired taste, but it has been years and I am no closer to acquiring a taste for IPAs than I am winning the Nobel Prize for Aeronautics. It is sour and bitter and I just don't ever want one.
Patricia R.
Kissimmee
Okay, so as I've stated in another review, not a big fan of overly hoppy beers and to me, this is just too much. I would rather go for one of the super citrusy Jai Alai's from Cigar City Brewing Co. if I have to drink an IPA or even better Dogfish Head's 60 or 90 minute IPAs are a much better choice.
Sophia T.
Charleston, WV
Magic Hat is a staple beer for any night out. It is easily my go to beer when I am having a night out in the town. I especially love their IPAs because I like IPAs and I think they have one of the best one out in the market currently. I definitely would recommend this to my friends.
Nadine R.
This is such a nice balance between flavor and hop. If you are into trying new brews this should definitely be on the top of your list to try!
Perfect for the summertime while grilling or at the beach/pool
Rebeccah W.
Greenville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
IPAs are my favorite and magic hat continue to provide excellent flavors and great quality with their beers. It is average priced and has awesome packaging to look at. I will continue to buy it again.
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer! Super refreshing but not for a pilsner drinker. Very hoppy with a smooth finish. Magic Hat produces great IPAs and this one in particular not only met but exceeded my expectations.
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
A pretty great IPA that you can get at any local super market! It has that great bitter and hoppy taste to it and lingers. I only tried it once but would have it again if offered. Typical beer price at the grocery store
Nashville
I'm serious about my IPA's, and Magic Hat rates in the upper echelon of USA produced IPA's. Magic Hat always is coming up with new blends and flavors, and they actually put design dollars into their labels, as breweries from 150 years ago did.