Magic Hat Ale Hi.P.A

by Magic Hat Brewing Company

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Magic Hat Ale Hi.P.A!
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I'm not a beer drinker so I'm always trying different kinds to see if they taste better then others. I love the pictures they put on magic hat beer who ever the artist is they are very talented.im more into the pictures on the beer bottle then the beer it's self. But I would recommend magic hat!!
Alexis C.
St Charles, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer! Super refreshing but not for a pilsner drinker. Very hoppy with a smooth finish. Magic Hat produces great IPAs and this one in particular not only met but exceeded my expectations.
Michelle B.
Angus, On
Loved this IPA..a bit more expensive than your typical beer, but definitely worth the taste.
Nadine R.
This is such a nice balance between flavor and hop. If you are into trying new brews this should definitely be on the top of your list to try! Perfect for the summertime while grilling or at the beach/pool
Morgan H.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yum, I love all the beers made by Magic Hat. Recommend you try a variety of different kinds.
Wendy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A little too hoppy for my taste, but not a bad overall flavor. Plus, the label is cool!
Ashley T.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love IPAs and this is a really good one! Can't go wrong with magic hat!!!!!
Love IPAs and this is a really good one! Can't go wrong with magic hat!!!!!
John R.
Battle Creek, MI
I do not normally care for IPA's. I tried this one and felt it was not your normal IPA. I could really get behind this.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A very good IPA. citrusy. I've tried many and this is one of the better ones. I've had it more than a few times. I keep going back, so that tells you something's.
kerry V.
Holly, MI
Magic Hat is a brand we enjoy. We also like most IPA's depending on the quality of the hops. This was honestly just mediocre, we didn't love it nor hate it. So for the price and mediocre taste we would probably not purchase this item again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...