BY MAGIC SHAVE

Angela N.
This first time I learned about this from was a reviewer who had been locked up & said the stuff was great. Yes, having spent only one night in a maximum prison/maximum jail, I realized that the only thing I really could say positive about that place was the bath necessities. Thankfully I was never there long enough to have to shave. But the review got me curious. So I purchased some & as it is made for men, I did notice one thing, it is much easier to get rid of longer hairs than it is to get rid of stubble. I purchased the Regular with Shea Butter and it doesn’t have a terrible scent to it, nothing that gave me a migraine. I’m sensitive to scents & odors. My first try I tested it on my armpits and yes it takes about 10 minutes but ooh smooth!! Hopefully I won’t have to shave or atleast I’ve found an alternative to shaving! Only $5.00
Jordan M.
Columbia, SC
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. I use the one with the red label not blue but it gets rid of everything! I have used it pretty much everywhere including my lady bits and it works like a charm. The smell isn't super terrible and it has easy application. My legs have never been smoother now that I don't have razor bumps anymore! I will definitely purchase again.
Alicia M.
Easton, PA
This product did not work. Kept it on for the what the timer said, even a little extra and it didn't do anything. My boyfriend had to go and do what he usually does which is shave his head. Nair would have done a better job.
Elizabeth P.
Somerville, AL
One of the ladies in my singles group turned us all on to this stuff, and now, we all swear by it. It's gentle, so you can use it all over, even down there.