Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesMagic Shave
Magic Fragrant Shave Cream 6 oz (Case of 6)

Magic Fragrant Shave Cream 6 oz. (Case of 6)

by Magic Shave

Has anyone ever gotten a chemical burn with this product? I have used it before with no qualms but I bought it again and got a rash like rug burn on my face. I’m thinking maybe my hair isn’t long enough?
Start your review of Magic Fragrant Shave Cream 6 oz. (Case of 6)!
Tabitha Z.
Darien, IL
My boyfriend always has this in the medicine cabinet so I tried it one day and I was blown away! The product is very easy to use and my legs were so smooth after using! Lay it on like frosting, let it sit and wipe it off with a clean rag... I’ve been using this for years now!
Ben S.
San Jose, CA
And then you still use this whenever boy he never really showed me how to use it but he just wanted to can mix. And I keep in mind this stuff. Around since 20th century early 20th century and it's pretty cool. I used to watch him do it, but I never really liked it because it smelled like bad eggs. But you know now I use it all the time because the one in the tube, now that good. It only takes 4 minutes put it on the area you won't ever look for hair from, and after 4 minutes it's done! For men of color this is a much have, it helps to avoid raising pumps and ingrown hairs. Once you try this you'll never go back to razors again I definitely recommend this.
Zory'A P.
This shave cream removed alot of the hair under my arms. It does what it says it will although it has a slight chemical smell mixed in with the scent of mint. Overall great product.
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was honestly amazed at the fact that it works. No razor bumps to worry about under my arms or my bikini line. Make sure you wipe it off with a rag, or you’ll think it didn’t work 😅
Kaycee B.
Cedar City, UT
Looove this stuff. I don’t have to worry about razor burn or the cream burning me. Never had a problem with it working how it should
KRIS R.
Lawrenceville, GA
This one in the cream or powder is the best. Try the powder for best results. Very inexpensive and works so well. For legs and lady bits.
Ragen C.
N Salt Lake, UT
I use this on multiple parts of the body. Works great! Little tip, it can stay long on your legs, but other areas (cough cough) keep it on for 6 minutes or it will burn!!
Karly B.
Shawnee, KS
I LOVE THIS STUFF. So underrated. It is made for men’s beards but I use it on the peach fuzz on my face.
Ashley R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I actually use the red bottle (extra strength) but it wasn’t an option here. A friend recommended it so I figured why not. It’s cheap. It works. I use it on my bikini zone and it doesn’t burn or irritate. I do leave it on a bit longer than the 4 magic minutes.
AngeL A.
Fremont, NE
This first time I learned about this from was a reviewer who had been locked up & said the stuff was great. Yes, having spent only one night in a maximum prison/maximum jail, I realized that the only thing I really could say positive about that place was the bath necessities. Thankfully I was never there long enough to have to shave. But the review got me curious. So I purchased some & as it is made for men, I did notice one thing, it is much easier to get rid of longer hairs than it is to get rid of stubble. I purchased the Regular with Shea Butter and it doesn’t have a terrible scent to it, nothing that gave me a migraine. I’m sensitive to scents & odors. My first try I tested it on my armpits and yes it takes about 10 minutes but ooh smooth!! Hopefully I won’t have to shave or atleast I’ve found an alternative to shaving! Only $5.00