BY MAGIC COAT

FOUR PAWS - DRY SHAMPOO DOG and CATS 7OZOur new dry shampoo formula is gentle yet effective at absorbing dirt from the pets coat. The updated easy-grip bottles also feature a dual-dispensing cap. One formula for for Dogs and Cats the other for Small Animals. see more...

Gabriela Z.
Tiene un lindo empaque, de fácil uso. En mi yorkshire y en mi chihuahua y funciona perfectamente, a pesar de que la yorky es de piel sensible. Tiene un rico olor pero no dura mucho. Deja el pelaje de mis mascotas limpio, brillante y fresco. Sin duda lo volvería a comprar :)
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ
This is a pretty good product. My cat is extremely skiddish and absolutely hates the water, so I love that it's dry. It smells good and keeps him clean overall, but it definitely can't replace a regular bath.
Gabriela D.
This one is pretty good, I use it on my cat and ot smells very good. That way I don't have to struggle that much with my cat because it's dry!
NAOMI H.
haswell
I use this on my cat after usening it his coat left looking shine and Heathey and so easy to use I'd bye it again
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
Does this have chemicals in it?