BY MAGIC BULLET #4 in Blenders

Do virtually any job in the kitchen, all in 10 seconds or less - with no mess & no fuss. Makes everything from refreshing smoothies & cocktails to mouthwatering desserts & party favorites. You can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more for the fastest, tastiest meals ever. 3 Magic Bullet techniques: Pulse: for foods that need to be coarsely chopped, such as chunky salsa or chopped onions. Shake: for foods with thicker, more dense ingredients like those in chicken salad or marinara sauce. Tap: for foods with sticky ingredients like those in meat sauces and pates 17 piece set includes: 4 party mugs with 4 comfort li. see more...

Magic Bullet Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System
  • "I'm constantly on the go an needed an easier way to make smoothies without washing so many dishes, its definitely the best alternative to using a blender." in 26 reviews
  • "I love my Magic Bullet for making homemade baby food, Smoothies, Crushing up ice for slushes, and it works GREAT, the only downfall is there are so many pieces that its tough to wash." in 17 reviews
  • "This is a good product, but I find that when making smoothies, I have to constantly stir the stuff from the bottom to make sure it's blended. " in 13 reviews
  • "I didn't like the shaking action, required to actually chop up everything in the cup, I felt like picking up the entire unit was rather cumbersome, as opposed to a full size blender or food processor that this wouldn't be necessary for." in 12 reviews
  • "I love not having to clean a separate blender, and the large glass is exactly the size I need for my smoothies and protein shakes." in 12 reviews
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
These are great for making purees. I used it all the time when my son was little and eating baby food. Easy to use and dishwasher safe. This is best for making smoothies or single serve milk shakes. However it can be a bit of a pain in the behind when using it to "chop" or mix things. Lime I tried making chicken salad in it and it did not go so well.
Brittany M.
Zeeland
Smoothies have become a go to or wine slushies or milkshakes or anything fun. The magic bullet is so easy to use and super awesome for smaller families and single servings. It's super nice having multiple cups and attachments for on the go. would highly recommend for this magic bullet is easy to use and under $40.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I bought this hi speed blender/mixer for my husband on Amazon because our brother in low had this and my husband got so jealous.
He just can't believe how fast this
Machine was grinding up the flaxseeds.
Now every time he uses it he thinks me again for getting The one and only magic bullet blender.
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know how the product works for other tasks, but I use it every morning to make my smoothie and I love it! I've had the same one for about 2 years now with no issues. It's super convenient because it makes a serving size - which is just what I need. The attachments are easy to plug in and easy to clean. I honestly couldn't be happier with it. I blend my smoothies for about 60 seconds.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I absolutely love my magic bullet. It's one of my best health investments i have made. It makes getting your daily servings of fruits and vegetables quick, easy and delicious. I will never use any other blender.
Danielle B.
Love love love this blender! The only thing i would critique is that i wish the the rubber feet in the blade cap were a little more durable. They started disintegrating after a few uses and i had to buy new blades. Other than that it’s a great blender.  Magic Bullet Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
I was hoping that this would make meal prep much less work, as it says, "With the Magic Bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more--all in 10 seconds or less"! Unfortunately, such is not the case, I accomplished very little in 10 seconds using this device and here are the reasons.
The "Tall" cup is not very big so, unless what your putting into it is already small or pre-chopped, you have to process it manually to get it into the cup so it can chop or mix or blend it.
The manual says to not run the device for more than 60 seconds or you risk damaging the unit, however if you put anything hard in it (ice cubes, carrot slices, celery, etc...) with other ingredients, they certainly don't get chopped up in less than 60 seconds, even using the "Pulsing Method"
The motor doesn't seem to be sufficient to actually liquefy leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, greens, and celery, all of which need to be pre-chopped.
The mugs are not microwave safe, which limits you from using them for prep and storage of anything that needs heating or warming prior to drinking and you only get 2 storage lids for 6 containers.
Despite these shortcomings for my needs it does have it's good qualities as well...
It's an excellent grinder of coffee beans, nuts, and dried goods
And it works very well with softer foods like fruits, soft vegetables and dairy products.
Bottom Line - we all have our own needs and this tool may or may not fit yours, it didn't fit mine however, I can easily see how it fits others
Jessica C.
I love my magic bullet! Keeps me eating healthy foods bc I can easily make a smoothie with all my favorite fruits and greens! But there more you can make with the magic bullet like guacamole, mixed drinks, and more. Don’t know what I did before my magic bullet I use it almost every day!
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I have been using this product to make juices. Its very handy and easy to use. Easy to wash. though we cannot grind heavy items, its good for light items. I feel its little costly as its used only to blend mix. For those who likes everyday juices its good.
Alexandra U.
I love this mini blender machine!!! It’s perfect size to store away, it doesn’t take up much space at all. Always makes my smoothies come out amazing & it never leaves chunks of anything in it. I would definitely recommend this blender !!!!
Crystal H.
Augusta, GA
Are they easy to wash? Can you put them in the dish washer?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
I am desperately wanting to buy one of these, is it worth it? How is the product?
Kelly O.
Is it worth all the hype?
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
Is it convenient to have this rather than a regular blender?
Amanda G.
Is this better than the Nutribullet and other blenders out there?