BY MAGIC BULLET #6 in Blenders

Make delicious party dips like salsa, pasta sauces, frosty milkshakes and more with the magic bullet 17-piece blender set. This set includes a high-torque power base, tall and short bullet cups, 4 party mugs with colored lip rings, 2 shaker tops and 2 stay-fresh lids. . â . The magic bullet blender's blade and bullet-shaped design help circulate the food back to the cyclonic cutting zone for quick processing. This 250-watt blender grates, grinds, blends, chops and mixes drinks in high speed to save you time. You just need to place the bullet cup or the mug on the high-torque power base and press it to get lip-smacking smoothies or... see more...

Magic Bullet Blender 17-pc.

Start your review of Magic Bullet Blender 17-pc.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "good product, got it from my grandmother, she used it to make smoothies, when i got it i used it to make food for my son" in 7 reviews
  • "The magic bullet is an amazing product for awhike I used it for baby food sense I loved making my own now I make smoothies protein shakes its just a product I use eveyday" in 7 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with making smoothies, and the magic bullet is the perfect product for one portion." in 5 reviews
Ashley S.
My brother bought this for me for Christmas. I love it. I previously owned a Hamilton beach personal blender, but it just didn't work real well. With the bullet, I haven't had do worry of things are completely blended or not! The difference is incredibly noticeable. It makes preparing smoothies for breakfast so much easier and faster.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love this product! I have used it for everything from grinding flax seeds to making smoothies or soup-it is easy to use and clean (huge must for me) and does an excellent job - it is great value for money
Ruth K.
I've been using this magic bullet for 4+ years now, and I always find something new to blend. I used to do protein shakes but now I do fruit smoothies. They're also great for salsas, hummus, and other kinds of dips! My mom used to use them to grind coffee beans. Just a great overall product! It comes with many cups and different kinds of blending blades fit for the perfect use of your dream concoction! I would highly recommend it!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I got the magic bullet as a wedding gift 10 years ago! I've since had to replace the original but its still going strong after 4 years. I love to use this when I want to blend a small batch of something. I love that it is easy to clean and I can stick it in the dishwasher. Another pro that keeps me coming back is that it doesn't take up a lot of space on the counter or in my cabinet. I have a larger high powered blender but I still reach for my handy magic bullet most often.
Sandra K.
I have this Magic Bullet Blender as well as the Vitamix. As much as I love my Vitamix because it's a powerful blender, the Magic Bullet is more convenient to use because it's smaller and simply easier to clean. It may not be as powerful as the Vitamix, and it may not have different speeds, but it gets the job done and done well. When I just want to whip up a quick smoothie or green juice, the Magic Bullet is perfect for one serving.
Hope M.
Oak Forest, IL
So affordable! Makes the best smoothies. It also works really well for recipes. I recently used it to make guacamole. Also, it comes with a little recipe book to try different things. Great way to jumpstart your new year health kick.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Received as a gift and couldn't be more happy with it! I have made a smoothie every day since I opened it and love how quick and easy it is! Perfect serving sizes and the book of recipes that it comes with is great for ideas!
Amber M.
Fullerton, CA
I absolutely am in love with this little game changer. I make my protein shakes so much faster in the morning by preparing the night before and just snap it in place! Totally helping me with my goals
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love this blender. It's strong enough to cut thru ice and it blends fruits well. However the blade attachment got stuck to a cup and I can't get it off so now it's ruined.
Trang N.
Covington, WA
It starts to leak on me, especially when I'm using the large pitcher/blender attachment. With the small cups, I don't deal with any leakage. Maybe I'm using it incorrectly. Magic Bullet Blender 17-pc.
member-2446e41e5
Winnipeg, Manitoba
For those who use this, do you get a lot of use out of it? And is it good quality?? Is it worth the hype?
lisa c.
memramcook, NB
Would it crush some ice ?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Is it possible to make salsa with this?
Heather B.
Chittenango, NY
Is this worth the money/hype?