Maggie's Farm Ant and Roach Killer 14-oz Gas Aerosol Spray Insecticide MARK014 uploaded by Lexie E.

BY MAGGIE'S FARM

Kills ants roaches spiders and other crawling insects. Also kills stink bugs silverfish earwigs and other crawling insect. Safe to use around children and pets. Contains natural plant oils. Developed for professionals now available for homeowner use. see more...

Maddie A.
Love this, it work quickly. I found ants all over in my car and I have really bad asthma. I asked a friend what they recommended and she brought this over. It killed all of them with an hour and smelled great. I had no problem being in the car until it aired out all the way. Which only took about 2 days
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I absolutely love Maggie Farms insect repellent we had ants get in our kitchen and I sprayed this along the walls and to the back door where kitchen is and it killed them it has a scent that is not too terribly overpowering and I love that it's a natural product it's cracked in here in the United States I will gladly pay the $6 for something that actually works we highly recommend!!!
Lexie E.
Philippi, WV
See all those ants this ant and roach killer just eliminated from my apartment. It works wells with using safe chemicals. The spray has a cinnamon odor which does linger for a few days. I will play to buy Maggie's Farm products in the future.