Maggie Moo's Ice Cream uploaded by Falynn S.Maggie Moo's Ice Cream uploaded by Caroline F.

BY MAGGIE MOO'S #20 in Ice Cream

Maggie Moo's Ice Cream
  • "The idea of Maggie Moo's is similar to Cold Stone Creamery (the ice cream place I go to when I'm away at college because there isn't a Maggie Moo's around here) but I always make sure to stop by Maggie Moo's when I return home for break" in 11 reviews
  • "Their sundaes are all sooo cool and also the cake batter flavors are delicious!!!!!!!!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "I'm sure all of their ice cream is delicious, but the chocolate better batter is by far my favorite." in 3 reviews
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
In loooove with the ice cream! I especially love the variety! It’s like Subway but with Ice Cream! I usually get Chocolate Cake Batter ice cream with Marshmallows mixed in. For someone who doesn’t typically like chocolate ice cream, theirs is amazing!! Definitely not something I could eat every day but, it does fill my peer pressured sweet tooth. It doesn’t help that they know exactly where to place a Maggie Moo’s station in the mall and practically throws itself at me. Their ice cream is reasonably priced as well!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I used to live in Charleston WV when Maggie moos opened up. The place was always buzzing with customers. I loved watching them make my order in front of me. The only thing I didn’t like was the price tag. Could’ve bought a tub of ice cream for what I paid for 2-3 scoops.
Still a nice treat if you’re out with your family and they’re craving something sweet :)
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
Maggie Moos has partnered now with Marble Slab I believe. They used to have a flavor called Better Batter and it was a cake flavored ice cream. It was all I would eat. Now that they’ve merged it’s called something different and I just don’t know if it’s quite the same. Which is sad.
Elisha M.
Ashland
Listen, this is literally the BEST ice cream place. I have never had ice cream as good as Maggie moos. The cones and shakes are to die for plus their amazing add on ingredients and toppings. It’s perfect for any and all ice cream lovers.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Mackensie T.
Rayville, LA
Aghhhhhhhhhh I loveeeee MAGGIE MOOS!! We used to have one near but it closed down!!! It was my favorite ice cream place ever!! I loved all the creative different flavors!! I miss it so much and wish they would open another one near me!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM PARLOR. The udderly cream flavor and the better batter flavor are my two ultimate ice cream flavors of all time. They’re so incredibly creamy and delicious and not too sweet. I get this every time I go in!
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Every time I have ever been there, the staff is so sweet and amazing. Every flavor of ice cream I have ever had is spot on. The amount of toppings they offer are great. I love
maggie moo’s any time of the year.
Cj B.
There used to be one in my local mall and it was the opitome of my childhood.  I always got the red velvet with chocolate in it.  My sister always got cotton candy with marshmallows.  The marshmallows were a little stale but the taste was amazing and the ice cream itself was creamy and to die for.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
I used to love going here but they got rid of all the ones we used to go to which I am very sad about. I used to get the peanut butter smoo. I wish they would bring maggie moos back. I miss it very much
S. H.
What is your favorite thing to order?
Vanessa G.
Do they have slow churned ice cream?
Vanessa G.
Do they have slow churned ice cream?