Maggie Moo's Ice Cream uploaded by Caroline F.Maggie Moo's Ice Cream uploaded by Falynn S.

BY MAGGIE MOO'S #28 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Maggie Moo's Ice Cream
  • "The idea of Maggie Moo's is similar to Cold Stone Creamery (the ice cream place I go to when I'm away at college because there isn't a Maggie Moo's around here) but I always make sure to stop by Maggie Moo's when I return home for break" in 11 reviews
  • "Their sundaes are all sooo cool and also the cake batter flavors are delicious!!!!!!!!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "I'm sure all of their ice cream is delicious, but the chocolate better batter is by far my favorite." in 3 reviews
Brei F.
Since I was in high school I went to Maggie Moo's with my friends and I always had a great experience! The ice cream is delicious and the staff is very fun which is perfect for the environment. I love going there with my family and we always have good comments about the ice cream!
Jaclyn M.
Greenfield
Definitely the best ice cream you could get! Anytime the truck comes to my town or I am in Jackson I have to make a stop to get Maggie Moo’s. You couldn’t be more impressed spending your money on any other ice cream.
Kenley J.
Dukedom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM PARLOR. The udderly cream flavor and the better batter flavor are my two ultimate ice cream flavors of all time. They’re so incredibly creamy and delicious and not too sweet. I get this every time I go in!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This is one of my favorite ice cream shops! They always have a great selection of flavors, and I don't know what they do, but their ice cream is always so amazing. I was really sad when the only location in my hometown closed, so now I have to go to one any time I see another location! Some of the best ice cream out there.
Cj B.
There used to be one in my local mall and it was the opitome of my childhood.  I always got the red velvet with chocolate in it.  My sister always got cotton candy with marshmallows.  The marshmallows were a little stale but the taste was amazing and the ice cream itself was creamy and to die for.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
I used to love going here but they got rid of all the ones we used to go to which I am very sad about. I used to get the peanut butter smoo. I wish they would bring maggie moos back. I miss it very much
Sarah D.
Growing up and before our local location shut down this place was the best place to go and get ice cream. With their wide variety of additional candies to be added to the ice cream, this was a one stop shop for all of our family's ice cream desires. The ice cream was rich, smooth, and delicious to the last bite!
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I love Maggie Moo's ice cream because it really has that homemade taste! I also love that it's very family-oriented and that every time I go in, I'm served quickly and given enough time to sample new flavors. I like that they change it up and make the flavors interesting as well!
Victoria W.
Huntingdon
The best ice cream ever!!! My family loves Maggie Moos!! Their chocolate ice cream is the best I have ever had. And the price is great especially being able to mix in all the toppings you want! The one closest to us has a food truck and anytime it is in town we are there!
S. H.
What is your favorite thing to order?
Vanessa G.
Do they have slow churned ice cream?
Vanessa G.
Do they have slow churned ice cream?