Maggi Tomato Chilli Sauce 14 Oz

by Maggi

Maggi - Tomato Chilli sauce - 14 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maggi Tomato Chilli Sauce 14 Oz!
8 months agoVestavia Hls, AL
This sauce is a staple in my kitchen. One time I ran out and I thought my life was over lol. This goes great with grilled cheese, ramen, fries, you name it! They have increased the price over the years, but still worth it.
2 years agoKasaragod
I just love this sauce They are both sweet and spicy 😍😍 Great dip for fries and fritles😍 yum sauce I use it always
a year agoSanta Clara, CA
Time next tomato sauce ever. It has a slight chili taste to it. The spice adds to the kick. Best had with samosas
2 years agoRas al khaimah , Al dhaith south
So in my #influsfoodie i used one of my main and most yum ingrident which was the maggie tomato chilli sauce. And it is so flavour-full and yum. Adds up to ur dish and is available around the middle east. And i would def recommend it to all the Chilli and spicy food lovers out there! ❤️
a year agoIndia, kerala, wayanad
Maggi tomato chilli sauce is really amazing...... It really adds up an amazing flavour to our dish.. I will definitley recommend this...
3 years ago
I like the new taste of maggie tomato chilli sauce. You can pair it with snacks or any other food you like. I recommend it.