Maggi Premium Beef Base

by Maggi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maggi Premium Beef Base!
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
Has an amazing taste and goes well with just about anything you cook. I just made some chicken breast with this and omg it was good. I recommend. I received this Complementary for my honest review.
Alex S.
Brecksville, OH
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Alex S.
Loved using this base! I used it with meatballs and it made them so beefy and savory without tasting super salty. I definitely recommend!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,220 reviews
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Bethany A.
Got this in the mail today! My family loves to cook and is super excited to start cooking with it! Comes in a decent size glass jar and the smell is not strong. Flavors are perfect and not over powering and works well with about any type of beef meal you want to prepare!
Reagan D.
Cincinnati, OH
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Reagan D.
This is a great product to have on hand. Adds great flavor to dishes!!easy to use and very versatile as well. I want to try all the flavors now!
Anastasiya  M.
Reading, PA
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Anastasiya  M.
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Anastasiya  M.
I wouldn’t expect but it taste great even its says beef i made salmon in oven , mixed with seasoning and just rub in salmon ! Taste great ! #food #maggi @MaggiUSA @Influenster #MaggiMarketplace #complimentary #food
Tara E.
Willow Grove, PA
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Tara E.
I love the idea of having a base in a liquid form so you have some control over the amount of flavor you're looking for. This base has an incredible flavor and is very versatile when creating a dish. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Sara S.
Lock Haven, PA
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Sara S.
This was my first time using a product like this but it was so good. I mixed it with brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic and marinated beef short ribs. They turned out so good and had so much flavor. There is a lot of product in the container so it is a good value. I would def recommend as an additive to recipes.
Lindsay  M.
Hanover, MD
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Lindsay  M.
This was wonderful and easy to use! At first I wasn’t sure how to use it but a little goes a long way!
Brittany L.
Philadelphia, PA
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Brittany L.
I stopped buying beef bouillon because no matter what brand or where I bought it. From supermarket varieties to small locally produced it always tasted so funky to me, almost like a heavy soy sauce flavor or like the packets you receive in the ramen packages. So when received the beef version of this instead of the chicken or veggie flavor I was a little disappointed. I was pleasantly surprised by the actual beef, real roasted beef flavor this had. It really does taste like Maggi fresh roasted beef to make this bouillon. It has such a deep flavor and added such a great taste to my beef burgundy. I would definitely recommend this to others over any other brand. It’s a definite for me to repurchase for my own home as well.
Haley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Maggi Premium Beef Base uploaded by Haley B.
This tiny jar goes a long way! The flavor is just eh but maybe that’s because I prefer chicken flavor. It is really good with ramen and I do recommend!

Looking for your answer?