BY MAGGI

Maggi Home-Style Vegetable Pasta & Chicken Soup Mix: Cholesterol free Makes 4 servings see more...

Bitia P.
This soup is full of flavor!! Definitely perfect to keep around for those cold days, when you have a cold. Just add water and enjoy the delicious broth it makes!! I myself love having this around when my babies are sick, I add my own chicken and veggies.
mariem v.
Me encantan los productos Maggi esta sopa en especial me FASCINA tiene un sabor divino, y me encanta que la puedes hacer super facil
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Very good on a Rainey and cold day with a cold this is very flavorful and good just hard to find in stores.
Kate E.
This is my go to soup for when I'm not feeling so great. quick and easy meal.
Lisbeth S.
Yo no soy mucho de comer sopas, perooo si es maggi lo hago, son mis favoritas, ese sabor que tienen me encanta, y los fideos son mis favoritos, con maggi las sopas quedan muchísimo mejores.
Jessica d.
Kyle, TX
This is so good i make this for my kid when i don't feel like cooking a full meal for him its super easy to make and delicious
Yonelys A.
Esa sopas caseras lo mejor tiempo de lluvias , enfermedades, en casa amamos esa sopa de maggi
Yasmin s.
that rich is to prepare this soup with eggs and potatoes just that and a touch of cilantro at the end and is finger lickin