MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon uploaded by Leidi R.MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon uploaded by Betsi S.MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon uploaded by Lidia Z.
6 colors available

BY MAGGI

Perfect to prepare delicious soups, rice, pastas, beans, meats, and all types of dishes. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Walmart
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use her box. Now this is my new favorite. It's simple to use. Has great flavor.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love adding this to my soups and rice. It gives them a really nice taste. You should try it if you haven't! You won't need to add anything else.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Yuma
Great product, for whenever you don't have chicken stock, it's a great way to replace it and it gives amazing flavor to any food
Christine L.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I refuse to cook without Maggie in my kitchen!!!!! love love love this base. makes my cooking taste like my moms because it is the brand mom uses and the one I will continue to use
Christina H.
Christina H.
Petersburg, VA
I put this **** in everything! Lol I even made "chicken broth" out of it. It's awesome.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Para lo que mas me gusta es para sopa la adoro como queda la comida con maggi, también uso el sazón completo y las sopas Maggie
Meleny A.
Meleny A.
Maricopa, AZ
I love adding this product to several Mexican dishes I make specially anything with vegetables or meat it gives the food a great taste. In all honesty most of my cooking consists of adding a bit of MAGGI's Chicken Flavor Bouillon.
Yonelys A.
Yonelys A.
Es perfecta , mi mama la ama , esa es que utilizamos en casa. M.
yajaira h.
yajaira h.
Mesquite , TX
Love using this cooking product goes with pretty much everything. My kids love this chicken flavor rice i make them with vegetables
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Use it for when I make my Mexican rice or soups. Even thought I put actual chicken broth I still put a tablet of caldo de pollo :)