MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablets 4.86 oz. Box uploaded by Helen A.

BY MAGGI

Perfect to prepare delicious soups, rice, pastas, beans, meats, and all types of dishes. see more...

Olga L.
It is the essential ingredient that can not miss in my meals. Add that special touch to the white meat and poultry. Highlights the flavors and touch is my secret. It dissolves easily. I love it.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
This is something that I always add to my meals whenever I'm cooking. It adds a wonderful burst of flavor and it's not overly salty either. Its not chunky at all, add it to water and it dissolves completely. Perfect for chicken soups and pressure cooked chicken.
Liz A.
Provo, UT
I have been working in a Peruvian restaurant for 6 months. Many people go to this restaurant because the food is very delicious and affordable. The last week I asked the owner what is the secret of his food. He told me, " maggy"
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
My mother in law turned me on to these and now I use them for so many things! Great flavor! Add to soups, rice, and many other recipes. And very affordable! I always keep them stocked in my cupboard!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
West Indian people love maggie! lol These add great flavor to soups etc. It is cheap and available at many grocery stores
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablets 4.86 oz. Box
I love to use this chicken flavor from MAGGI it's delicious
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I have always....Dominican people.. always cook with Maggie..the best for soup, rice with guandules ..meals....
Sarah G.
Newtown , PA
No me puede faltar en la cocina, me quedo siempre con maggi solo maggi sabe darle el sabor a mis comidas
Leidy Marian R.

Le da un sabor espectacular a la comida, los cubitos nunca faltan en la casa de un Venezolano...........
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
These r so good. Good with anything. That's chicken or just to doll up some kind of food for flavor.
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Who uses this with anything?