BY MAGGI

Tereza R.
My mother always uses it for rice and meat making dishes. it makes the food have a lot more flavor and its great. I don't know what I would do if my household food didn't taste the way it taste because of this amazing ingredient.
Janelle B.
My family and I have been using this product since I was a kid. By far the best seasoning you can use. Add a little bit to much and it can get salty
Yaricza S.
Denver , CO
Always use this to make rice or soup and sometimes I added to some dishes and it always comes out good and you can actually taste the flavors to it.
Estefania R.
Lake Isabella, CA
Love it when I make rice ends up very tasteful. Very good price. My family loves my secret. But Maggie has the secret. Lol?
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom always uses this seasoning when making chicken ! It gives it a tasty flavor and I've used it myself as well .
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL
Great for so many dishes including soup rice and I even use it when seasoning fried chicken definitely a must buy
Williana R.
miramar, Miami
I like to use it to flavor the rice, meat etc .. leaves a good taste and unique to every meal is best
Karla R.
Plano, TX
What can I say about this product omg I use this in all my meal specially when I'm making my soup.
Andrew A.
My mother uses this product for soups and to add extra flavor and it does the job perfectly !
Daisy P.
You can find this in any Latin kitchen, its great to cook with. Gives dishes lots of flavor.