BY MAGGI

Perfect to prepare delicious soups, rice, pastas, beans, meats, and all types of dishes. see more...

Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I love these beef bouillon cubes. I keep them on hand for when I'm out of beef broth & need to add flavor to soups, stews, etc. They pack a punch of flavor & are so easy to use. I just pop them right into my soup or stew & let them simmer.
jessica p.
Providence, RI
I love this product . i use to season my red meat or for what we hispanics call " caldo de res " . it gives an amazing flavor.
Ana Paula K.
I love this product! I use for red meat and sometimes for chicken too. It adds a great flavor and doesn't have so much salt.
Patricia  L.
I use bouillon on almost all my cooking. Has great full flavor. Just be easy on the salt when using this
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Maggi, is all you need! Not sponsored lol. It's good just itself on red meat, beef stew, even meet loaf.
Yasmin s.
is ideal for use in soups beef enhances the flavor in Latin America tremendament got used to prepare soups and stews substantial and this is ideal
Melina M.
Muy rico y muy bueno! exelente para realzar sabores y darle sabor a una preparación.