BY MAESTRO'S CLASSIC #71 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Find facial skin care at Target.com! We can agree the skin on your face is more sensitive than the skin on your scalp. So why use a shampoo or bar soap, typically made with sulfates, to clean your chin and beard? Sulfates are harsh surfactants that strip your skin and hair of needed moisture. Maestro's classic beard wash is here to provide you with a solution for a clean and healthy beard. We prepared a special formula with gentlea sulfate-freea beard and skin conditioning agents to clean your beard and the skin on your chin. A foaming action was added to upgrade its performance and bring you back to a time when cleaning was fun. Formulated with eucalyptus. see more...

• I was referred to this product by a fri bf and was thinking f pur...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jessica D.
My husband picked this up on a whim at Target and now uses it daily. Up until now he had always used regular shampoo to wash his beard but the difference was evident immediately after the first use with this product. His beard looked so much nicer! More smooth, shinier and smelled good!
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
I use this product quite often. I like it a lot. It keeps my beard in very good shape. I always go to target and buy it. I try to use the product 3-5 times a week depending on my beard. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Bobbie N.
Opa Locka, FL
This beard wash is totally awesome. It has a few aroma and it lathers brilliantly. It is very effective it cleans the skins and hairs very well without stripping the hair. My overall satisfaction for this product is beyond great please make your beard happy and get you some.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
My boyfriend is obsessed with this brand. He uses the beard butters and washes. He even wears the shirts and beanies! This beard was smells so good! They all do. I'm currently in love with the Speakeasy scent, I could just lay and smell his beard all day. It's so comforting.
Mary M.
I bought this for my husband who has a very thick beard. He did not like it because it does not rinse out well. We will not buy again.
Julianna O.
Sort of price for a small bottle but it doesn't dry out the skin or the hair and keeps the hair hydrated. Smells nice too.
Genna C.
I was referred to this product by a fri bf and was thinking f purchasing for my fiancé, who recently started growing his beard - ergo, he's still semi- clueless haha. I know there are a few different scents. He wants something that's refreshing but not overpowering. Any suggestions?