BY MAESTRO'S CLASSIC #25 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Find facial skin care at Target.com! We can agree the skin on your face is more sensitive than the skin on your scalp. So why use a shampoo or bar soap, typically made with sulfates, to clean your chin and beard? Sulfates are harsh surfactants that strip your skin and hair of needed moisture. Maestro's classic beard wash is here to provide you with a solution for a clean and healthy beard. We prepared a special formula with gentlea sulfate-freea beard and skin conditioning agents to clean your beard and the skin on your chin. A foaming action was added to upgrade its performance and bring you back to a time when cleaning was fun. Formulated with eucalyptus. see more...

• I was referred to this product by a fri bf and was thinki...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelvin S.
Concord, CA
Smells great and helps keeps bearddruff away. Didn't even know it was something I needed until I stopped using it. Scent does not last long and is not overpowering. I would definitely buy it again.
Topher B.
Dublin, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Honestly, my beard feels so fluffy and soft after I use this wash! It really does provide some great benefits for both my skin and beard, and also smells great! Love to pick this up at Target!
Jessica D.
My husband picked this up on a whim at Target and now uses it daily. Up until now he had always used regular shampoo to wash his beard but the difference was evident immediately after the first use with this product. His beard looked so much nicer! More smooth, shinier and smelled good!
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
I use this product quite often. I like it a lot. It keeps my beard in very good shape. I always go to target and buy it. I try to use the product 3-5 times a week depending on my beard. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
BO S.
phoenix
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I been washing my beard with his product and I absolutely love it!!! It’s my favorite my go to! And I will never stop purchasing this product. I feel amazing after I apply it on my face. I highly recommend making the invest in buying this wash.
Anthony C.
Grapevine, TX
I love this stuff, as you work it into the beard it lathers up so nicely which makes me feel like I'm getting the absolute best clean possible. Also it smells great and the scent lasts for hours.
Bobbie N.
Opa Locka, FL
This beard wash is totally awesome. It has a few aroma and it lathers brilliantly. It is very effective it cleans the skins and hairs very well without stripping the hair. My overall satisfaction for this product is beyond great please make your beard happy and get you some.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
My boyfriend is obsessed with this brand. He uses the beard butters and washes. He even wears the shirts and beanies! This beard was smells so good! They all do. I'm currently in love with the Speakeasy scent, I could just lay and smell his beard all day. It's so comforting.
Jonathan C.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It does its job. I didn't like the after smell it left on my beard. My beard did feel smoother and it removed a lot of dead skin under my beard.
Mary M.
I bought this for my husband who has a very thick beard. He did not like it because it does not rinse out well. We will not buy again.
Genna C.
I was referred to this product by a fri bf and was thinking f purchasing for my fiancé, who recently started growing his beard - ergo, he's still semi- clueless haha. I know there are a few different scents. He wants something that's refreshing but not overpowering. Any suggestions?