Maestro's Classic Beard Butter Mark of a Man Blend

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! An itchy, unruly beard shouldn't have to be the standard. Maestro's Classic™ Beard Butter was created to hydrate and groom a man's mane in a way other beard care products do not. Our hydrating creme is water soluble rather than oil based and succeeds in bringing moisture to the skin on your face and the hair on your chin. The result is an instant soothe and less itchy beardscape. A lightweight product containing multiple conditioning agents will groom, soften and make your beard more manageable. This "Undeniably Good" hydrating cream "Lays it Down" every time. Formulated with Grapefruit, Black Pepper. Gender: Male.

Maestro's Classic Beard Butter Mark of a Man Blend ? How does this compare to a balm? Do you get all day sheen? Is it worth the cost?
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a new beard balm to take with me on my honeymoon.
Start your review of Maestro's Classic Beard Butter Mark of a Man Blend!
Huntsville , AL
This is great beard product! It moisturizes my beard and leaves it feeling healthy! It’s long lasting and the scent is nice and manly! My wife loves the scent too! So that’s a plus!
Plano, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Water-soluble hydrating beard cream Classy blend of grapefruit, black pepper and bergamot notes Moisturizes and softens unruly beards Lightweight cream soothes itchy skin
Tucson , AZ
Purchased at: Target
Definitely helps keep the beard moisturized, smells pleasant. Only downside would be it can leave a sticky residue, or a light film on the hair if you use too much or dont rub it in well.
Sarasota, FL
Maestro's Classic Beard Butter Mark of a Man Blend uploaded by Skylar S.
Maestros classic beard butter. Compare to help soothe an itchy beard. Aromatic. A hydrating Beard cream that transforms a dry unruly beard of any length to a moisturize manageable beard. A nickel-sized amount will go a long way in your beard my boyfriend loves this beard butter he's everyday and he also use the beard wash which I will review after this it smells amazing and leaves his beard really soft and I love it I've got this at Target so make sure you check it out for your man
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My brother and my cousin, the barber that I’ve mentioned in my reviews, both use this product. My cousin grows a beard for fun. My brother only does it for Movember. My brother COMPLAINS about is itchy beard all the TIME! His girlfriend had THE BEST come back but it’s R-rated for this platform. Sick and tired of his whining, I asked my cousin in OH for recommendations and he said to try this. Bought it and gave it to my brother. He said it actually helps. He also it “sculpted his beard.” Not having a clue what he was talking about and asking his several questions, we finally learned that it tamed his tiny fly-a-ways. Really men? You have fly a ways?! He said it just “put everything in it’s place.” Once again, I swear I’m adopted!
1,470 reviews
My boyfriend swears by this stuff! He loves growing his beard out, but it's usually so scraggly and patchy. He uses this beard butter and combs it through and his facial hair looks and feels so soft! And it smells great too!
Sedona, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Listen, most of this is subjective, but I'm not really a fan of this particular product. Love the brand, not a fan of the product. Why? The consistency is less conducive for all day wear. You need to apply it multiple times per day in order to really benefit from it. Just to inconvenient to be a long term solution. Good for a light touch-up though.
Pawtucket, RI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Excellent product! I have a thick beard and the hairs are rather course and this stuff made it feel great. It also helped with styling and tackling those stubborn hairs baby try to stand alone!
Mount Laurel, NJ
This product is great for grooming, but I still found a need for an additional moisturizing treatment to keep my beard soft and an over all well appearance. But this definitely helps to keep my beard flattened
Hillsboro , OR
I picked this up from target about a month ago and have been using it a lot every day and love it! I was struggling with my beard for a bit trying to keep it moisturized and this stuff works
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ogden, UT
9 months ago
Mike W. • 2 months ago
It is more of a conditioning cream. It softens your beard and helps it lay flat.