Maestro's Classic Beard Butter Mark of a Man Blend

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! An itchy, unruly beard shouldn't have to be the standard. Maestro's Classic™ Beard Butter was created to hydrate and groom a man's mane in a way other beard care products do not. Our hydrating creme is water soluble rather than oil based and succeeds in bringing moisture to the skin on your face and the hair on your chin. The result is an instant soothe and less itchy beardscape. A lightweight product containing multiple conditioning agents will groom, soften and make your beard more manageable. This "Undeniably Good" hydrating cream "Lays it Down" every time. Formulated with Grapefruit, Black Pepper. Gender: Male.

Maestro's Classic Beard Butter Mark of a Man Blend ? How does this compare to a balm? Do you get all day sheen? Is it worth the cost?
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a new beard balm to take with me on my honeymoon.
Start your review of Maestro's Classic Beard Butter Mark of a Man Blend!
Birmingham, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This product is so watered down it does nothing for the beard. It felt like I did nothing in terms of grooming my beard with this product
Staten Island, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product has a great scent it makes my beard very soft easy to manage. It’s very affective and something I’ve been searching for.
Torrance, CA
Beautiful beard oils always making my beard look healthy and beautiful just ran out and picked up another this afternoon! 10/10 stars
Pacoima , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I just buy 2 more of this product because i ove how my bear looks after i put the cream and its affordable make more biger size
SUCCASUNNA, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Excellent stuff. Does a good job of softening and laying down beard hair. I use it a few times a week after I wash my beard.
Smells really good Super easy to apply on to bear it comes in a great packaging. It makes you’re beard stand out
Las vegas
Thick cream,like lotion . Nice moisture, used daily. Got it from target, affordable, lasted about 2 months.
Smell is out of this world! Really softens the beard would highly recommend. Pair with their beard wash.
Fullerton, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The scent is great. Girls love the smell and feel of it after consistent usage. Will not use another
Orem, UT
I think this product is amazing! It's been great for hydration and such, I would recommend to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ogden, UT
10 months ago
Mike W. • 3 months ago
It is more of a conditioning cream. It softens your beard and helps it lay flat.