BY MAESTRO'S CLASSIC #16 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! An itchy, unruly beard shouldn't have to be the standard. Maestro's Classic™ Beard Butter was created to hydrate and groom a man's mane in a way other beard care products do not. Our hydrating creme is water soluble rather than oil based and succeeds in bringing moisture to the skin on your face and the hair on your chin. The result is an instant soothe and less itchy beardscape. A lightweight product containing multiple conditioning agents will groom, soften and make your beard more manageable. This "Undeniably Good" hydrating cream "Lays it Down" every time. Formulated with Grapefruit, Black Pepper. Gender: Male. see more...

Kianna R.
This product is good it moisterizes your skin and keeps your beard feeling healthy and nourished
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Nicole P.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I bought this for my boyfriend because his beard can get very out of control and sometimes a bit rough. He was so excited to try it. The scent wasn't too strong, I liked it and thought it was nice. A little bit goes a long way so you don't need to use too much or else the hair looks really wet like it's been gelled. When I first put it in his beard I used too much and was worried it would cause the beard to dry stiff where it had been clumpy. Luckily this did not happen, and his beard dried perfectly and was wonderfully soft. I definitely recommend this for anyone who has a beard that needs some maintenence and conditioning!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Maestros classic beard butter. Compare to help soothe an itchy beard. Aromatic. A hydrating Beard cream that transforms a dry unruly beard of any length to a moisturize manageable beard. A nickel-sized amount will go a long way in your beard my boyfriend loves this beard butter he's everyday and he also use the beard wash which I will review after this it smells amazing and leaves his beard really soft and I love it I've got this at Target so make sure you check it out for your man
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Along with the beard wash I purchased the beard butter as a nice conditioner for his beard after he uses the wash! Together both products are phenomenal! With just the beard wash it hydrates but to an extent ! But together it's perfect and his beard looks nice and not all crazy !
Charlin F.
My boyfriend swears by this stuff! He loves growing his beard out, but it's usually so scraggly and patchy. He uses this beard butter and combs it through and his facial hair looks and feels so soft! And it smells great too!
Arshad F.
Las vegas
Thick cream,like lotion . Nice moisture, used daily. Got it from target, affordable, lasted about 2 months.
Jayce V.
Orem, UT
I think this product is amazing! It's been great for hydration and such, I would recommend to anyone.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
I had been looking for a nice beard cream for my husband to tame his long beard. I found this at Target and loved how it made his beard look and feel. My husband is picky, he doesn't like using many products but he uses just about every day. Not sticky or oily and it leaves his beard looking really good.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
My boyfriend LOVES this brand. He's used so many different brands of beard butters/washes ect. And this is by far the best. This scent is so soothing, all of the other scents are amazing too! It doesn't leave his beard feeling greasy or oily in any way. Just soft.