Maesa Flower Cosmetics Power Up! Moisture Boosting Sheet Mask uploaded by Amanda N.Maesa Flower Cosmetics Power Up! Moisture Boosting Sheet Mask uploaded by Amanda N.Maesa Flower Cosmetics Power Up! Moisture Boosting Sheet Mask uploaded by Amanda N.

BY MAESA

Power Up! Moisture Boosting Sheet Mask, the perfect pick me up to refresh and revive your skin. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda N.
I have EXTREMELY dry cystic acne prone skin. It’s very hard for me to find a decent face mask that helps my skin. When I say dry, I mean peeling. It’s embarrassing and keeps me from leaving the house several days a week. This mask fits my face LIKE A GLOVE!!!! I was worried at first because there were no slits to custom fit your face, but it doesn’t need them!!!! I kept it on until it started to get dry and when I took it off, my blemishes had reduced in size and my face was so hydrated and GLOWING!!!!!!! Definitely purchasing more of these! Best face mask of 2018!!!!!!!