BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMAELYS Cosmetics
Maely's Cosmetics Online Only Silk Enriched Face Cream

Maely's Cosmetics Online Only Silk Enriched Face Cream

by MAELYS Cosmetics

Life is HARD on our poor faces. Time and elements suck up our natural moisture, leaving our skin dry, red, and UGH-looking. SILK by Maely's Cosmetics helps pump your skin full of moisture to calm that redness, smooth over those fine lines, and restore your skin's softer-than-cashmere wonderfulness. Key Benefits:

Long-Lasting Moisture; Infuses your skin with moisture and antioxidants to keep it beautiful all day long; Calms Your Skin Added Moringa oil soothes irritated skin and calms pesky red patches; Lovely Refreshing Feeling; Makes your skin glow naturally so you feel bright and lively all day long; Light And Smooth; With a super-light texture for lighter-feeling, smoother skin; Fast-Absorbing; Absorbs super quick into your skin, leaving no oily residue; For All Skin Types; Dry, oily, sensitive, or normal - SILK is perfect for you; Rose Centifolia; Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles; Aquaxyl; Rejuvenates skin from your cells up; Vitamin B3; Evens out skin tone and reduces redness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maely's Cosmetics Online Only Silk Enriched Face Cream!
Lindsay S.
Maely's Cosmetics Online Only Silk Enriched Face Cream uploaded by Lindsay S.
This moisturizer is quickly becoming my new favorite! It’s super gentle and super hydrating! It glides on effortlessly and melts into my skin! It doesn’t leave a sticky or tacky residue, and dries really quickly. The jar is a really good size and I feel like it will last me awhile. I’m really happy with this facial cream!
Lacey M.
Bismarck, MO
I liked the smell and the way it melting into my skin. It was much smaller than I initially thought it would be. My fault for not looking at the specifications. It did good for keeping my skin light and moisturized. I wouldn’t buy it again because I have other favorites but I would recommend it to someone else for them to try.
Alisha B.
Lexington, KY
Holy silkiness! This is like a holy grail of moisture! My face loves me when I use this! No smell, but wow this makes my skin feel so hydrated and smooth! One of my favorite products from this brand!

Looking for your answer?