MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set

by MAELYS Cosmetics

A complete body firming set for your booty, belly, and breasts, to help you feel light, bright, and confident all day long. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fines Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This full body reshaping collection helps lift your mood and your confidence, no matter how much, or little, you're wearing. Set contains the B-Tight Lift and Firm Booty Mask, B-Flat Belly Firming Cream, and B-Perky Breast Firming Mask.

I would love to try this ? #Influencer #influencers #influenster #beauty #lovinglife #ownwhoyouare My influencer #influenster reviews   @Tina_DP_Beardon ?
Has anyone tried this? I've seen so many Insta and Facebook ads that I'm curious but it's a bit expensive so I figured I'd ask the pros on here.
I Just ordered this for the first time ? Does it really do what it says?
Start your review of MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set!
Heather H.
Nashville
MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set uploaded by Heather H.
MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set uploaded by Heather H.
Love this product MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set .u haven't got the whole collection yet but it's on the way . I noticed difference in the 1st time real talk . I could legit feel it working . I'm so excited to get the rest . Any day now
Silvia C.
Atascadero, CA
MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set uploaded by Silvia C.
I’m really loving this! The warming effect is my favorite part it let you know it’s working and helps with my aches lol
Luisa S.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set uploaded by Luisa S.
I was hesitant to buy this product but reading the reviews definitely decided to go for it. It absolutely works I’ve been using it for about three weeks and absolutely seeing a reduction with my cellulite.
Josephine  M.
Ocala, FL
This stuff literally burns so bad on your body that you have to apply it before you go to bed but you won't be able to sleep because it burns so bad. I toughed it out for a couple of weeks and it did not do a thing to me except make me feel uncomfortable. The price was outrageous, and the roller that I got with this set busted the first time I used it on my body. Forget it!
Deidra M.
Alsip, IL
I was really excited to try this line. But I found that it didn't really fo anything for me. Then on top of that the bflat and the btight burned my skin really bad. I couldn't even get through the entire product because it burns too much. I wouldn't recommend this.
‍Taryn Z.
Sacramento, CA
MAELYS Cosmetics B-Gorgeous Body Reshaping Set uploaded by ‍Taryn Z.
I was recommended to try this product from my WW couch at one of our meetings. She said she used the following products during her weight loss journey to help reduce sagging skin and stretch marks. I’ve been using my reshaping kit now for over a month just as directed. Just WOW... I’m completely impressed! I have already seen a dramatic difference in my skin in the areas I apply it. I have seen the biggest change in my thighs to which my skin looks smoother and tighter. How I use the products - I apply it in the morning after my shower and again at night 1 hour before I go to bed. I say 1 hour before because this product can get HOT. Your skin is cool to the touch but the area will feel hot. I would highly recommend this product!
Maite R.
Alamo
I was very skeptical of this, but I’m a sucker for anything cosmetic, so I decided to give it a try. I’ve used the collection for about a month now, and just restocked (although I have only run out of the booty cream so far). The booty cream is a game changer! My cellulite is 90% gone. I can definitely see a difference from the b-tight reducing the experience of cellulite on my legs and booty and a tightening at my hips. I have pregnancy stretch marks below my belly button and they are visibly fading and it's less saggy with the application of the b-flat.
Amber H.
Earlington, KY
I've been waiting to try these creams out to see if I get any before and after Results!!!! Has anyone used these creams before if so would you recommend me giving it a try? Would be nice if #Influencer would send me PLEASE!!!!
Maggie S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I purchased this whole set and I absolutely love it. I have seen the results and my stretch marks are faded and my cellulite is also going away.
Aleysha B.
Calumet City, IL
I have been using the bundles for a week now, and I love it. I didn’t have my hopes up high that it would actually work. I have noticed a change in my breast, my stomach and my butt. It does pack a little heat, but the more you use it the more you get used to it. I normally use right before bed, after I apply them all I get under the covers to allow the heat to work faster. And I only use it once a day. Take it from a mom of three with a lot of stretch marks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...