BeautyBodyBody CareMAELYS Cosmetics
B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 338 oz/ 100 mL

MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL

by MAELYS Cosmetics

An ultra-revolutionary belly cream that helps smooth over and fade out stretch marks and cellulite, while tightening and firming the look of your belly area. Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven TextureHighlighted Ingredients:- Pink PepperSlim™: Boosts fat burn and tightens the look of skin. - Bentonite: Helps fade stretch marks and reduce their appearance. - Hyaluronic Acid: For smoother and younger-looking skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclosan. This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free.

I’ve wanted to try this product specifically for stretch marks but not sure if it is intended for that. Has anyone had improved stretch mark results from using this product?
Has anyone had great results from using this?
Did you see results using this?
Start your review of MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL!
Meraris M.
Bronx, NY
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Meraris M.
The Best product ever!! I love from the scent to the formula of this.. been a mom of four had took a toll on my body and when I started using this I thought.. is not gonna work but I do feel like my stretch March are getting lighter
Rachel P.
Austin, TX
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Rachel P.
Giving MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL 4 stars for now because the results have yet to be seen as I have only used it once so far. The product makes my skin feel warm and I'm not gonna lie... it does burn a little. However, to me that makes me think that it might be working lol. All of the products that MAELYS Cosmetics puts out are absolutely effective so I have high hopes for this as well. The price point is a bit high, but you get what you pay for.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Lucy H.
This cream is absolutely amazing. It’s Working so far, I need to keep using it to more results,Followed directions applied twice daily. which leaves a nice scent and moisture as well.
Opal A.
Astoria, NY
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Opal A.
Been using this product for 4 months and I do not really see a differences my before and after pic says it all. Maybe it helped with toning slightly but no significant change on the elasticity or stretch marks. For me is not worth it. I can be spending money on laser treatments instead.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by christina H.
okay so ive been using this alil over a week now and heres my thoughts so far... ive noticed a lil diffrence in my stomach its alil tighter in some areas but not a dramatic change it does leave a “icy hot” feel for about 2hrs after applying... i havent notice any diffrence in stretch marks but after u have kids its almost impossibe to get rid of them so not a biggie for me.. it does have a slight smell but not very strong.. so over all do i feel like its work the 49$ it retails for deff NOT i got it for 24.50$ @ultas 50% off sale only reason i even considerd trying... i gave 2stars for the packaging its really sleek and for the tingling sensation so it mite be doing something but for the lil diffrence i would not repurchace again.. ill update if there any dramatic change by the time i finnish the whole bottle.
Ashley L.
Let me start off by saying I would give this product ZERO stars if I could. I had two babies 19 months apart and my skin didn’t shrink back to pre-pregnancy like it did after my first baby. Maelys claims their product makes stretch marks vanish and tightens skin. After trying dry brushing, micro needling, fascia blasting and other stretch mark creams I decided to try Maelys. The product BURNS when you apply it... my skin felt like it was on fire. I applied it daily for months and saw zero improvement in the appearance of my skin. False advertisement at its finest. Please don’t waste your money.
Lindsay S.
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Lindsay S.
This stuff is pretty amazing! But be warned, it gets HOT! I’ve been using it for about a month now and so far, I’ve seen reduction in my dimpling! I have paired using the B Flat Belly cream and the Booty Mask, with a regular workout routine and my body is transforming! Summer body, here I come!! 🥳
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Michelle  B.
I purchased this to help with my baby weight and some of the reviews I read said it helps with firming the skin and with stretch marks. It is a waste of money for sure. Only thing it did was make my skin burn so bad I had to take a shower to wash it off. Definitely not worth the price.
Danielle B.
Panama City, FL
MAELYS Cosmetics B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Danielle B.
Unbelievable how well this cream works I've been using it for almost 2 weeks and already the results are amazing. I can feel the heat on my belly and hips when I use it. I recommend anyone trying it. Maybe it will work even better on some people that don't have as bad a belly as me. Pics from one week difference. Sorry if it grosses anyone out.
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
I had this cream for quite a while, about eight months. And I just finished the bottle. I’m 33-years-old with relatively decent skin. I had two kids years ago, and it didn’t leave any stretch marks. But after starting losing weight, all caught up to me, and I got a few white stripes on my lower belly and thigs. I got this cream to help me minimize them. I need to mention that I don’t believe in magical creams working on their own, so I did combine it with a diet and exercising. Nothing changed in my skin condition. Nothing at all. I only liked the cold burning sensation, but after that, the insane itchiness would start, especially during a colder month when my skin became drier. I cannot recommend this product because for this price it’s a waste of money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...