Skin CareBody CareMAELYS Cosmetics
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 338 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity

Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity

by MAELYS Cosmetics

Has anyone used Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity ? We're the results as great as described? I ordered it to use after I give birth in August and am wondering if it will be worth the money or I should return...
This product really works? Just had my baby a 2 months ago and I need some suggestions. [product:maelys-b-flat-firming-belly-cream-338-oz-/-100-ml-in-box-for-charity]
Start your review of Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Tia S.
NEW HOILY GRAIL!!!! I read the bottle before using. It says The sense of heat may increase and may be felt up to two hours. I was thinking this was bologna, then I tried it. Takes a little bit then your like ya okay I feel the heat. Then your like Holly cow you can't believe this heat. Then I started to believe it will work, did research and now I don't need to look any further then this.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Lucy H.
The product does make you itchy,The product definitely created a feeling of warmth in the places where you put the cream. I received this product in a boxycharm. I’ve been using it everyday The packaging is super luxurious.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by katelyn L.
I got this in my boxycharm by mistake . I had chosen the Fenty foundation but boxycharm gave me this lotion instead. I don’t have stretch marks , only 1 little one you can’t really see on my lower tummy and some real light ones on my hip area . I do have a mommy tummy though, I have had 4 kids and I do have cellulite a bit . I love the packaging, the beautiful silky looking bottle , very sleek and bright and pretty . It smells really good too, very fruity, reminds me of the original garnier shampoo . Very fresh . I felt no burn or heating at all . It just worked like a lightweight moisturizer. I like thick creams , this isn’t , it absorbs quickly . The 2nd time I tried it , it was straight out of the shower and that time , I felt it heat up , a lot !!!! I love heating products but this was uncomfortable for me , it was very miserable, it burned, I tried to wipe and wash it off but it still burned for over an hour . I will keep usin it but not right after the shower anymore
Lilliana F.
San Jose, CA
Really great for helping with stretch marks & cellulite. I’ve been using it everyday & im definitely noticing a difference even with the deeper stretch marks on my chest. It definitely tightens & smooths your skin. The only thing that isn’t great is it is a little pricey but it’s worth it.
Terri M.
Worcester, MA
Okay so I'm going to start by giving a 3 only because I did not realize this product would heat up the way that it did. I tried it today after getting it in my boxycharm, and I rubbed it all over my stomach, in about 5 minutes, right under my right boob where it meets my torso, started to burn so badly I thought I had mistakenly grabbed the wrong drink off of my coffee table and instead of drinking diet Mountain Dew I was like oh no did I drink nail polish remover? That's the first thing that came to mind and then I remembered I put this stuff on. I Googled it, and lo and behold people are saying it heats up. I just find it really strange it only heats up in one small area of where I put it. I'm secretly hoping this means it's melting my fat away. I'll check back in a week or so. Just be warned, the Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity burning is a very strange sensation. And almost feels like it's coming from within your skin and not on top.
Krystal A.
Albuquerque, NM
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Krystal A.
I got this product in my Boxycharm. Lemme start by saying... The directions say it will warm up and stay warm up to 2 hours. Warm. This stuff makes me feel like my tummy is on FIRE! lol i figure it must work eventually. It def feels like uv had a heating pad on high all nite on ur skin. So it can be overwhelming.
Rebecca A.
lilly marsh rd
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Rebecca A.
I have been using this product day and night and honestly I don't see much of a difference in my skin. I have a lot of stretch marks and excess skin and I haven't really noticed any changes. The product does make you itchy from the tingling or burning sensation it creates, especially if you put it on after a shower/bath. I received this product in a boxycharm and was super excited to try it out and I am not impressed to say the least.
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Bethany D.
The packaging is super cute. It smells nicely. It def. tingles when you put it on. I havent noticed a huge difference yet though.
Stefani S.
Wyandotte, MI
I redirected this in my body charm and the product definitely created a heated sensation to the places I put the cream. I also noticed a small difference around the belly. I can’t wait to continue using this product.
Amanda R.
Midland
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Amanda R.
I've been using this product for months now and I've used everyday twice a day. Im on my 3rd bottle so i thought I'd give a review. I've had 2 babies so I have a mom pooch and some stretch marks that were light to begin with. I honestly feel it did not help much besides maybe making my stretch marks lighter. It did not help tighten I feel. It goes on smoothly, but make sure you wash your hands after. I found if I applied after a hot shower or if I was busy doing things I could feel the burning/warm sensation. I honestly had high hopes for this product. Most likely won't be buying again because it can be expensive when buying from the states and being shipped to Canada.