Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 338 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity

Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity!
How would you rate this product?
Scotch Plains, NJ
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Francine T.
Wow this product is so cool. I’m so glad I finally found something that works to tighten my mummy tummy. I was considering cool sculpting with a nice price tag of $2,100!! But I have 2 bottles of this stuff and I’m all ready for this years endless summer! Btw this product does burn, I used it under my sweet sweat belly burner band during a workout and got a crazy itch! So beware! And wash your hands after every use [product:maelys-cosmetics-b-flat-belly-firming-cream-338-oz/-100-ml]

Looking for your answer?