Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 338 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity

Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity!
How would you rate this product?
Edmonton, AB
Maelys B-flat Firming Belly Cream 3.38 Oz / 100 Ml In Box For Charity uploaded by Remy F.
To my surprise this product really works!! It seems to shrink your skin somehow but be VERY careful when applying it and be sure to only apply it to your stomach and wash your hands right after because I used this as a body lotion and it literally burnt me in several other areas of my body and was extremely uncomfortable... Even painful. I do wonder if this product is safe but it does what it says it does that's for sure! It doesn't smell very good either but the packaging is nice... I Recieved this in my boxy charm but I would not purchase this product on my own as I don't actually need it or even really want it....

Looking for your answer?