MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum

by MAELOVE

Serums are confusing, which is why we spent years perfecting one complete face serum that gives you hydrated and brightened skin all day long.

Introducing The Glow Maker featuring Vitamins C, E, Ferulic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid.

Also works seamlessly as a makeup primer for longer-lasting makeup application.

1.0 fl oz

OBSESSIVELY FORMULATED
Vitamins C (15% L-ascorbic acid), E and Ferulic Acid for superb antioxidant protection.  Hyaluronic Acid for long-lasting hydration.

And a proprietary botanical blend (Vitis Vinifera, Aloe, Aurantium Dulcis and Magnolia) for extra nourishment and easy makeup application.

Let your skin drink up the good stuff  :)

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callacus Culture Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol

I have not used any serum but I want to start doing it, do you recommend this one?
Anyone have any helpful tips. I just ordered it. I’m at the end of my Ordinary Niacinamide and Hyaluronic acid + B5 and glow recipe BHA and AHA. My skin feels like I need something else and figured this made sense ?!?!
Does it get yellow overtime?
Start your review of MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum!
Monisha R.
Greenville, SC
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Monisha R.
I have been using this product since 3 months and so far to this is the best vitamin c I have used. I have super dry skin and it made little flakey in the beginning but eventually my skin got used to it and made a great difference in my skin texture.I see my face more radiant and even toned. It is very affordable compared to many top brands.
Mirabel I.
Brooklyn, NY
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Mirabel I.
I definitely did notice a difference in my skin. It was brighter and just more glowy. A bottle took me about 3weeks to finish. I used every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen. I will definitely repurchase this.
Kelsey T.
Elizabethtown, PA
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Kelsey T.
I heard really good things about this vitamin c serum — like it was a much cheaper dupe for the Skinceuticals serum. This product has a very watery consistency, so be careful when applying. I went through the whole bottle in about 6 weeks. It does make your akin glow after applying but I’m not sure that it has improved my skins appearance overall ( like lightening dark spots). It also is a bit tacky and some moisturizers and makeup didn’t seem to work well with it, so I dealt with a bit of pilling from this serum. I would consider repurchasing because it’s pretty affordable, but i wouldn’t say I’m sold on it being a staple in my skincare routine. MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum
FG R.
Bronxville, NY
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by FG R.
Obsessed with this vitamin c serum! My skin has had no adverse reactions and the price makes my wallet happy. I sent the ingredients to my derm and she said it’s pretty much the same thing as skinceutials but without the price tag!! Repeat purchaser!
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Jessica M.
Excellent antioxidant serum! This works just as well as pricier C serums such as those by Skincetuticals and IS Clinical. It feels like a premium serum as it immediately sinks into the skin with no residue and you get the telltale Vitamin C tingle. Other cheap serums are mixed with so many other things that you don’t get the tingle which means there’s not much C in them. Now that I’ve used Maelove’s version, I’ll never go back.
Taylor N.
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Taylor N.
If you’re looking for a good Vitamin C serum that isn’t going to break the bank this is it. It’s silly to me to pay $$$ for a product that is going to oxidize so quickly and this gives your face such a healthy glow for the right price. I’m almost out and I will definitely be repurchasing soon!
Bea M.
San Jose, CA
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Bea M.
This product has been very good considering it’s price. Many Vitamin C serums are extremely expensive, so this is a great dupe. It doesn’t make my skin flaky or dry.
Dayanna S.
Alabama
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Dayanna S.
If you want your skin to glow naturally, this vitamin C is the best in addition to helping me with the spots caused by the sun.
Meg G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Meg G.
On my second bottle of the glow maker from Maelove. Such a pleasant product to use! I can’t say I’ve seen a magical disappearance of sun spots/hyperpigmentation but I feel like it’s preventing any new ones. Will continue to use ❤︎MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum
Lynette A.
Fort Worth
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Lynette A.
Light serum, easily absorbed, smoother texture and gentle on skin, happy with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vilma A.
Irmo, SC
il y a 3 mois
Has anyone tried out MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum? How does it compare to Skinceuticals C E Ferulic With 15% L Ascorbic Acid? Or is it good? Thanks
Jessica M. il y a 2 mois
I used to always use the Skinceuticals CE Ferulic but once I tried Maelove’s, I’ll never go back! Maelove’s is virtually identical to Skinceutical’s version. Same consistency, same quick absorption and same smell. You can’t go wrong!
Pri A.
Prosper, TX
ANA C.
West Palm Bch, FL
il y a 4 mois
MAELOVE THE GLOW MAKER Antioxidant Serum Is jt as effective as the Skinceuticals C E Ferulic ?[product:skinceuticals-c-e-ferulic-with-15%-l-ascorbic-acid]