Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilMAELOVE
3-in-1 Oil and Milk Cleanser + Eye Makeup Remover Vegan and natural for sensitive skin

by MAELOVE

Get to bed in no time with this one-and-done face cleanser. Even waterproof mascara is no match for this advanced 3-in-1 oil + milk cleanser + eye makeup remover combo. And unlike other oil cleansers, The Day Eraser leaves no oily film behind, and it won't clog your pores or cause breakouts. From the Manufacturer Triple Cleansing Magic Good news: Oil + Milk + Eye Makeup Remover all in one. Even better news: Our special formula leaves behind no gross, oily residue that ruins your beloved pillowcases. No Tears. No Racoon Eyes. The Day Eraser is powerful enough for waterproof mascara without causing your eyes to itch or tear up. You’ll only have happy tears over this thorough yet gentle cleanser. Made for Sensitive Skin Free of parabens, chemical irritants, sulfates, fragrances and dyes. No cheap mineral oil is used so it won’t clog your pores or cause breakouts. We formulate nothing but the best for your face. Quality Without Compromise Made in USA with the same ingredient providers and manufacturing partners as the most elite luxury brands. Honest, Accessible Pricing Our direct-to-consumer business model cuts costs to offer you a luxury-quality product at an accessible price. Why We Made The Day Eraser After a long day, I was dreading using an oil and milk cleanser and eye makeup remover just to wash my face. I created 1 multi-tasking product to take off my makeup effectively without burning my eyes and making my face feel dry and tight. This is THE cleanser that will get you to bed in no time. -Jackie Kim, CEO About the Startup Describe your product in 3 words. Triple Cleansing Magic How did you come up with the idea for this product? We wanted an easier, gentler way to cleanse face and remove eye and face makeup. Nights are short. Let's get to bed faster! What makes your product special? Oil cleanser, milk cleanser and eye makeup remover all-in-one. This is the ultimate one-and-done cleanser. What has been the best part of your startup experience? The most rewarding part has been hearing from our customers that our products make a difference in their lives. We’re all skincare industry outsiders, so it’s particularly encouraging to hear from our customers that they support our mission to create a simple regimen with uncompromising products.

TOTAL FACE CLEANSING IN ONE SIMPLE STEP -- Cleanser transforms from oil to milk to efficiently remove makeup (even waterproof mascara!) while nourishing your skin.; THOROUGH YET GENTLE AROUND YOUR EYES -- Luxurious oil melts away even waterproof mascara without stinging, itching, or burning your eyes, thanks to a soothing milk finish; MADE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. WON'T CLOG PORES. -- Free of chemical irritants, mineral oils, parabens, synthetics dyes and fragrances. Always dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic; CERTIFIED VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE -- PETA-certified, vegan, and cruelty free formulation makes it a product line you can love and enjoy, guilt free.; MADE IN USA BY MIT ENGINEERS -- Developed in Silicon Valley and made in USA by MIT engineers and skincare fanatics. We spent over 3 years perfecting this one-and-done cleanser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAELOVE 3-in-1 Oil and Milk Cleanser + Eye Makeup Remover. Vegan and natural for sensitive skin!
Gentle cleanser and it doesn’t sting, even around the eyes. It’s not my favorite since I need a lot of pumps to get enough to wash my entire face, but it emulsifies well. However, it is really thin, and while others may prefer a lighter texture, it doesn’t spread well and I feel like I have to drag it across my face a bit. It doesn’t clean as well as some of my other oil cleansers, but a second cleanse (which I always do anyway) usually does the trick, as long as I use a good second cleanser. I wouldn’t rely on this to remove tough makeup. Price is fair for what you get, and as much as I like the sturdy glass packaging, it wouldn’t travel well and could break if it falls off the counter. It’s a decent product, but I probably wouldn’t repurchase since I prefer balm cleansers and I’m not the biggest fan of the texture and having to drag it across my face.
Pacifica, CA
Oil is not as “slick” as other cleansing oils, and i had to add a little bit more water than other oils to get it to a milky consistency, but does an OK job as the first step in a double cleanse. The pump that comes with it doesn’t reach the bottom of the bottle, so I had to pour it out directly for the last couple of weeks of product remaining.
Lima, OH
I don’t love this product. It does an okay job. It doesn’t go very far with getting your makeup off. It’s also very heavy. It does do the job jut takes a lot of work to get the makeup off. I would skip on buying again.
Wayne, MI
I adore maelove skincare products! This is an oil cleanser and I use it mostly for removing eye makeup. This works beautifully and I enjoy the ingredients. I do use this as the first step in a double cleanse method, as I feel it wouldn't be sufficient as my only cleaner. But for the method I use, it is beautiful
San Juan
Great makeup remover! I use a damp washcloth but can just use water. Cleans everything and skin feels clean but not stripped. I double cleanse afterwards and it works well with other cleansers as well. Takes eye makeup off without issues at all!
Rochester Hls, MI
I love this product. Does a great job at removing all my makeup and last a long time. It's also a great price.
Vancouver, BC
I really love using this product.  I use this prior to a non-foaming cleanser in order to break down my sunscreen and make up.  Some people have tried to tell me that lavender is bad for your face because the scent can be an irritant.  Well all i can say is that my skin seems to really love this stuff.

Looking for your answer?