ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesBatteriesNoBrand

by NoBrand

❤ Material: ABS . ❤ Battery: 2 pcs of AAA batteries(not included) . ❤ Size: 19.5X5X4CM . ❤ Easy to use and clean . ❤ Color: Pink .

❤ Material - ABS; ❤ Battery - 2 pcs of AAA batteries(not included); ❤ Size - 19.5X5X4CM; ❤ Easy to use and clean; ❤ Color - Pink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maeic Pink Electric Therapeutic Vibrating Thrusting Large Size Rabbit Toys for Female Body Relax!
Latoya W.
Lake City, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
This vibrator is garbage! It has a bunch of setting and all of the are trash. It failed to meet my expectations the only good thing about it is that it isn't very loud but that's because the setting are garbage. I regret spending my money on this product and I will NEVER recommend this product to anyone.

Looking for your answer?