Mae Ploy™ Sweet Chilli Sauce uploaded by Louna S.

BY MAE PLOY #17 in Sauces

Chili Sauce - Sweet.Net content: 10 fl oz (280 ml). Original Thai sauce. No preservative and colorant added. Product of Thailand. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=4473807231'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Foodie Expert
The BEST sweet chili sauce! I will not use any other brand to dip my homemade lumpia (Filipino egg rolls) in. Also goes great on chicken wings and all sorts of recipes, even as a dipping sauce for simple things like chicken nuggets. This brand is tasty and great quality! I always have a bottle in my fridge.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best spicy sauces on the market today. The large size means that it'll last for a while, at least, and the sweetish-spicy taste is amazing. It perks up plain veggies and pasta very nicely. I also like this with fried rice! My family sticks with the original!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this sweet chili sauce. I cook it with a lot of my foods. Sauteed in with broccoli. Cooking steamed rice. I put ut in my boiling water the add my rice. I use this in my mash potatoes. Gives it and outstanding flavor. sweetness in your mouth
Catrine D.
Boulder
My favorite chilli sauce. Love the sweet and spicy flavor! I like this on stir fry, chicken and even on Thai pizza! This bottle will last you forever! It does have a large amount of sugar in so if you are on a low sugar diet then this might not be for you.., The price  is reasonable and I would definitely recommend this sauce!
Morgan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
So I try to eat as healthy as possible by meal prepping. I usually make brown rice with ground turkey and broccoli. This makes it so great to eat healthy! It's so yummy and bring so much flavor to my food!
Emily W.
Kaneohe, HI
Foodie Expert
This brand of chili sauce is definitely a fav in our household, I don't buy any other band. Its a sweeter style sauce but the chili pepper flakes give it a kick. We use it mostly as a dipping sauce for spring rolls but I do make a lot of sweet and spicy dishes with this as well. An easy dish is sweet and sour meat balls. I use frozen turkey meat balls, a can of diced pineapples and this sauce. Let them all simmer together until the meatballs are cooked through and serve over white rice or as an appetizer :)
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
Foodie Expert
I put this sauce on nearly everything. Ever since my Mother gave this to me to dip in lumpia as a child I demanded the large bottle be a staple in our house. It's a perfect mix of sweet and spicy as specified, the consistency is sort of runny and sticky, and reasonably priced ($7 at the commissary and local grocery stores)!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Foodie Expert
I can not go without this sauce!! It tastes great on almost everything. If you have tried the sweet chilli sauce from MC D's then you have got to try this! It's the exact same taste! I love this and highly recommend it!!!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Spicy and sweet, this sauce is good on tons if things. I like it as a dipping sauce for spring or egg rolls, drizzled on rice, with wontons or gyoza, or basted onto chicken like a glaze.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
It's not too sweet or salty or spicy. It's a staple dipping sauce for Fried eggrolls. My friends always ask if I made the sauce and i tell them. It's a bottle. I like to toss my chicken wings in the sauce and taste exactly like BBW.