Mae Ploy™ Sweet Chilli Sauce uploaded by Louna S.

BY MAE PLOY #11 in Sauces

Chili Sauce - Sweet.Net content: 10 fl oz (280 ml). Original Thai sauce. No preservative and colorant added. Product of Thailand. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=4473807231'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Jamz M.
Brandon
I absolutely love this sauce! This stuff is the real deal, the ultimate dipping sauce. It certainty has a nice sweet flavor, but the best part is the kick of spice it had. I would definitely recommend this over other brands, such a Thai Kitchen, which can be extremely overpriced.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Love this sweet chili sauce. I cook it with a lot of my foods. Sauteed in with broccoli. Cooking steamed rice. I put ut in my boiling water the add my rice. I use this in my mash potatoes. Gives it and outstanding flavor. sweetness in your mouth
Catrine D.
Boulder
My favorite chilli sauce. Love the sweet and spicy flavor! I like this on stir fry, chicken and even on Thai pizza! This bottle will last you forever! It does have a large amount of sugar in so if you are on a low sugar diet then this might not be for you.., The price  is reasonable and I would definitely recommend this sauce!
Christi D.
Hereford
The most amazing sweet and slightly spicy sauce ever. Way better than what most restaurants serve. Can be used in many different asian recipes or as a dipping sauce.
Morgan L.
Cincinnati, OH
So I try to eat as healthy as possible by meal prepping. I usually make brown rice with ground turkey and broccoli. This makes it so great to eat healthy! It's so yummy and bring so much flavor to my food!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I freakin love this sauce. It has the right amount of sweet flavors and spice to it. It's so great for eating things like egg rolls, spring rolls, and crabrangoo. I'm going to buy this when I go grocery shopping again.
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
I put this sauce on nearly everything. Ever since my Mother gave this to me to dip in lumpia as a child I demanded the large bottle be a staple in our house. It's a perfect mix of sweet and spicy as specified, the consistency is sort of runny and sticky, and reasonably priced ($7 at the commissary and local grocery stores)!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I can not go without this sauce!! It tastes great on almost everything. If you have tried the sweet chilli sauce from MC D's then you have got to try this! It's the exact same taste! I love this and highly recommend it!!!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Spicy and sweet, this sauce is good on tons if things. I like it as a dipping sauce for spring or egg rolls, drizzled on rice, with wontons or gyoza, or basted onto chicken like a glaze.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
It's not too sweet or salty or spicy. It's a staple dipping sauce for Fried eggrolls. My friends always ask if I made the sauce and i tell them. It's a bottle. I like to toss my chicken wings in the sauce and taste exactly like BBW.