BY MAE PLOY

Used to make various curry soups and stir fry dishes. Mae Ploy Brand is recognized in Thailand as a high quality export product with rich taste and authentic flavor. Packed in convenient plastic tub with tighly sealed lid. All natural. see more...

anusha S.
Irving, TX
I love this curry paste and would have given it five stars but it is lacking the "it" factor. Mae Ploy's Panang curry paste has that perfection but you feel like something is missing from the green curry paste. Still, it is the best green curry paste in the market and i still buy it time and time again
Alyssa S.
I have to buy this online, it's more expensive than the brands available locally, but I will keep buying it because it is WAY better that the stuff that comes in little glass jars or foil packets. It makes a better curry than what I've had in some Thai places.
Becca  V.
We use this paste to make green curry all the time! It's great with chicken, zucchini, onions, garlic, ginger and coconut milk over brown rice. Some chili garlic sauce and fish sauce as toppings. mmmm
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
I don't like Mae Ploy - I find their curry sauces too salty and that's a problem if you want to get a more intense flavor with their pastes. You're better off with Maesri tins and then salting it to your specifications. The flavors are similar so I'll use this one in a pinch. The price is also a bit off - I can usually find this brand for $5.99 for a large tub at a local Asian market.
Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
I love cooking Thai and other Asian dishes. This brand has a great authentic flavor for a wonderful price I find mine at my local Asian food store!
Angela K.
Mae ploy brand is not good but I understand if needed in case of emergency when there’s not a local Asian/international store.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Can buy this at Asian markets for about $2.50. It makes really good green curry and is really easy to make.
Nicole C.
Randolph, MA
Mae Ploy Green Curry is an inexpensive and perfect mix to your dish. Try it and see.
Leah W.
Providence , RI
I'm having a hard time finding this!