BY MAE PLOY #57 in Sauces

Used to make various curry soups and stir fry dishes. Mae Ploy Brand is recognized in Thailand as a high quality export product with rich taste and authentic flavor. Packed in convenient plastic tub with tighly sealed lid. All natural. see more...

• I'm having a hard time finding this!2 Answers
Buy on Target
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
I have to buy this online, it's more expensive than the brands available locally, but I will keep buying it because it is WAY better that the stuff that comes in little glass jars or foil packets. It makes a better curry than what I've had in some Thai places.
Becca  V.
Becca V.
Foodie Expert
We use this paste to make green curry all the time! It's great with chicken, zucchini, onions, garlic, ginger and coconut milk over brown rice. Some chili garlic sauce and fish sauce as toppings. mmmm
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Can buy this at Asian markets for about $2.50. It makes really good green curry and is really easy to make.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Foodie Expert
I don't like Mae Ploy - I find their curry sauces too salty and that's a problem if you want to get a more intense flavor with their pastes. You're better off with Maesri tins and then salting it to your specifications. The flavors are similar so I'll use this one in a pinch. The price is also a bit off - I can usually find this brand for $5.99 for a large tub at a local Asian market.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Randolph, MA
Mae Ploy Green Curry is an inexpensive and perfect mix to your dish. Try it and see.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Providence , RI
I'm having a hard time finding this!