Madria Sangria

by Madria

Madria Sangria Tradicional is a refreshingly light and sweet red wine. Combining fresh citrus flavors of orange, lemon, grapefruit and lime, this wine adds a lively zing to any get-together. Inspired by the vibrant spirit of Madrid, Madria's traditional red Sangria recipe has won gold medals at competitions for its authentic Spanish taste. Enjoy this fruity wine chilled, over ice, or mix it with your favorite chopped fruit. This 750 mL glass bottle features a convenient screw cap to preserve freshness after opening.

Who else loves a good sangria? Madria Sangria
Is this sangria available at a grocery store, or just liquor stores?
Is this brand better than the Eppa brand?
Start your review of Madria Sangria!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Madria Sangria uploaded by Tina B.
While I like to taste tons of different varieties of wines, this one was a bit harsh for my tastebuds. I'm a wine wimp & need the sweet, fruity flavors that don't taste like alcohol or strong or dry AT ALL. 😄 Hubby mixed this up WITH Awesome fruit, for a true Sangria, but it just wasn't the same. I think I took a few sips, took the fruit out & gave him the rest. He doesn't like the real sweet wines, so it's a win/win. I would try the brand again, in a sweeter flavor! Cheers. 🍷
SANDRA G.
Odessa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Madria Sangria uploaded by SANDRA G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best to enjoy with the family in a holiday, and the perfect drink to celebrate your special day. #holidaycheers
Ashley P.
Valdosta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 7
Madria Sangria uploaded by Ashley P.
Madria Sangria uploaded by Ashley P.
I love to drinking sangria add some fruits and made it taste delicious and sweet. 🍊 I ordered sangria from restaurants and my friends made it at party same exactly that bottle. highly recommended and good quality ❤ #sangria #happyhour #fruits #beverage #drinks Madria Sangria
Marisol M.
This sangria is by far my favorite, taste so good that I can drink it all by my self. hehehe. I love to add a lil bit of orange slices.
Hansa R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Madria Sangria uploaded by Hansa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
very sweet and tangy. I love the taste so much that I almost drank the entire bottle. Very cheap and affordable.
Brandy H.
Dennis, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This sangria tastes amazing! I love this stuff, it is not to sweet or isn't bitter. It has a mandarin orange after taste to it an is a light tropical fruity taste that has a very slight taste of alcohol. Not a strong alcohol taste, its just the right amount, if you have not tried this one then you really need to if you like Sangria. It's a very affordable price also but with big flavors. I would recommend this to anyone and I definitely will be buying some more of it.
Sweety K.
Norristown, PA
Madria Sangria uploaded by Sweety K.
I tried this sangria at a friend's place and since then it has become our favorite. It's sweet citrus flavour is exactly what i enjoy during summer season. Great taste , very affordable and just the best sangria. Would highly recommend it.
Avonlea S.
Edwardsville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This sangria is a cheap and easy way to get the job done. It’s easy to grab off the shelf and it’s ready to drink, or add whatever makes you happy for some more fun. It’s not overbearing sweet like some sangrias either.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 8
Purchased at: H-E-B
I first tried this at a friend's house. I had never had Sangria before. (I love wine but am always nervous to stray too far from my usuals). It was a lot more sweet than I thought it would be which is a major plus. This is now my go to bottle of Sangria and you can't beat the price
Bridget W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Madria Sangria uploaded by Bridget W.
Its sweet but not as sweet as the mascato. Frutty and very yummy. I dont normally drink but this was a once in a while type deal. I wouldn't improve it. Very nice look with the packaging, affordable and easy to buy so i would Purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle  W.
il y a 6 mois
Rondelle S. il y a 6 mois
Ive never tried this!! Might have to give it a go 😍