Madre Perla De Ultratex Fade Cream uploaded by Brenda V.Madre Perla De Ultratex Fade Cream uploaded by Brenda V.

BY MADRE PERLA

Madre Perla De Ultratex Fade Cream see more...

Veronica P.
Hereford , TX
I have terrible acne scars and was hoping this would work. Well I used it for about 2 months and saw no change at all idk if maybe i wasn’t doing it right or what. I would like to know if maybe it worked for others and if it did how did they apply it or what was their routine!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love using the madre perla because it goes on thick when applying. I leave it on for an hour. Though the smell is a bit strong not to pleasant but still love it. Love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and it brightens my skinMadre Perla De Ultratex Fade Cream
Jessica M.
Saint Paul
This protect is used to lighten the skin, I use this protect a lot but the result are very slow. Is a very creamy a little harsh. I would continue buying this product but is just the fact that it works slowly. But it does show results.
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
This is a really good it exfoliates the skin and helps minimize the appearance of scars and spots it really helps to whiten the skin.
Mayra B.
Bakersfield, CA
Is cream is good for skin lightening with ocacinadas spots with the sun ... I've never tested if you donot cicatrises served in that
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
This is great at reducing the appearance of acne scars and just scars in general .