BY MADRE LABS

Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I bought this toner on iHerb last year and I've loved it ever since. It's moisturizing and gentle on skin. I use it in the mornings to clean my skin. I especially love that this product is alcohol free.

My only complaint with this product is the packaging. The bottle cap is cheaply made, not leaving it very secure. The amount of product I waste every time I open the bottle (where it leaks out the sides of the cap) is so messy and irritating.
Myra H.
I actually have this toner in the unscented version. It's super affordable and helps make my skin feel more balanced after I wash my facem. My skin immediately looks more plump, and I feel like something's missing if I use a mask or moisturizer without using this first. Purchases on iherb.com for less than $3 and don't regret it at all. It's also lasted me for at least 6 months so the bottle definitely goes far.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I have the unscented version, which I picked up for $2 from iHerb.com. I really like this toner, as it's gentle but seems to still help my acne! It also adds moisture without overdoing it. Perfect for my oily skin! When I run out I'll definitely be picking up the rose scent to try out!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great simple and gentle toner. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. I love all witch hazel and rose water toners-- they are a great solution for sensitive skin and can help with a variety of skin issues naturally :)
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
I've been using this toner for a month now and it's done miracles to my face. My acne has decreased and my face always feels fresh. Best part about this toner is that it's alcohol free.
tako m.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this toner it absolutely has no smell of alcohol wich is very nice it is very gentle and smooth on your face very affordable price on iherb even on discount days!
Katelyn C.
Nice, gentle toner. It's soothing and refreshing. The price point isn't bad for the 12oz bottle - less than $10 at most places.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I have got both Toners - with Hazel and with Rose. Actually I think that with Hazel I liked more... Perhaps Rose smelled a little bit more annoying. But in general I like both! It works quite good and my skin gratefully accept it. Oh, and of course price. My wallet is  really happy with it))
Fiona R.
Toners usually contains alcohol and dries our skin when we really need to mosturize and hydrate it. This prduct is alcohol free and unscented. I use it everyday day and night. It really helped to clear my skin.
Josie S.
Toronto, ON
Solid product but not necessary for skincare, definitely a fun addition but with the cost of the bottle plus recurring cost of cotton pads it’s a waste of money and producing more unnecessary garbage to landfills
sar k.
Brampton, ON
I have oily skin, do you think I should put this toner on without any moisturizer?
courtney p.
is this a good toner to use on oily to dry acne prone sensitive skin?
sar k.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?