BY MADRE LABS

Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great simple and gentle toner. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. I love all witch hazel and rose water toners-- they are a great solution for sensitive skin and can help with a variety of skin issues naturally :)
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I have the unscented version, which I picked up for $2 from iHerb.com. I really like this toner, as it's gentle but seems to still help my acne! It also adds moisture without overdoing it. Perfect for my oily skin! When I run out I'll definitely be picking up the rose scent to try out!
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
I've been using this toner for a month now and it's done miracles to my face. My acne has decreased and my face always feels fresh. Best part about this toner is that it's alcohol free.
tako m.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this toner it absolutely has no smell of alcohol wich is very nice it is very gentle and smooth on your face very affordable price on iherb even on discount days!
Katelyn C.
Nice, gentle toner. It's soothing and refreshing. The price point isn't bad for the 12oz bottle - less than $10 at most places.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I have got both Toners - with Hazel and with Rose. Actually I think that with Hazel I liked more... Perhaps Rose smelled a little bit more annoying. But in general I like both! It works quite good and my skin gratefully accept it. Oh, and of course price. My wallet is  really happy with it))
Anamaria G.
ballinrobe
I have the unscented version and am really enjoying it , it is very good for my sensitive skin, moisturizing and keeps my face fresh looking and tightened.
Shada O.
Hillside, NJ
I like this tonic! It is suitable for people with dry, normal skin and as for the sensitive. Tonic gently cleanses. Good natural structure, large volume.
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
The toner itself is good, I like that it's alcohol-free and it's good for any skin type but the smell...it's awful(
sar k.
I have oily skin, do you think I should put this toner on without any moisturizer?
courtney p.
is this a good toner to use on oily to dry acne prone sensitive skin?
sar k.
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?