Madre Labs Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil uploaded by Alla L.

BY MADRE LABS

The natural fish oil concentrate used in these softgels is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. heavy metals [mercury], PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants).... see more...

Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Large ..very large pills. I feel like it's going to get stuck in my throat because I have large tonsils. Also, it says there's a coating but you still get fishy burps and ..kinda gross..but it makes my pee smell fishy too.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These Omega 3's are great, and so is the price! I'm on my 5th bottle, and I don't think I will ever stop taking these. These get me through the winter without my typical knee pain, and I find they help improve my memory and keep my skin nice and clear. They are quite large, but not too hard to swallow. I like to take them with food to help push them down. :)  They have 180 mg of EPA/120 mg of DHA per softgel for anyone that wants to know! Recommended use is 2 capsules per day.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
I really love this additive. I do not have any special problems with my health, but my skin has come to fruition! Even on the heels of the crack healed. I'll take more.
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
If you are looking for a good Omega-3 this this the one! It's been my 2nd bottle. When you start taking it, i think within a week you start feeling how it works. Skin becomes better , you get more power etc. I am sure this brand is one of the best who produce such a great product. I recommend ✔