Madonna Truth or Dare Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Katherin O.

BY GENERIC

Madonna Truth or Dare Eau de Parfum Spray: Blends a sense of richness and flirty femininity Bold combination of creamy woods with addictive vanilla and sparking florals see more...

Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this on clearance and grabbed t and fell in love. It reminds me of Voluspa blond linen tabac, one of my favorite scents ever that reminds me of the smell of seashell. This is a light floral scent with a musky background that fades to a warm vanilla kind of smell on the skin. I get compliment whenever I wear it and it stays on my clothes for days.
Norene C.
Norene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Madonna's original Truth or Dare EDP is one of the better and more original celebrity scents. Reasonably priced. I have the 1.7 oz EDP spray. Very feminine. It has a nice mix of gardenia, tuberose, and neroli sweetened by amber and musk. The bottle is very regal looking with a golden crown cap. Graceful and elegant. This is a little reminiscent of Fracas by Robert Piguet, but Fracas is hands down more elegant. You can't get around the fact that some of the higher end perfumes are simply made with finer ingredients. I think that's the case here. Madonna's fragrance is a good one and it resembles the higher end brand. But it doesn't quite pull it off, mainly because Truth or Dare is more synthetic smelling. If you like turberose and gardenia, give this a try. It will last most of the day on your skin and it projects well.
Katherin O.
Katherin O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truth or Dare by Madonna is a great fragance. I am obsessed with this awesome perfume. Very classic and fancy. 👑
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance I wear all the time and I just love it ! Its has a sweet fresh kinda smell that lasts all through the day without reapplying over and over ! Its not too pricey but not cheap ! A+Aproduct
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I was a girl I would but this perfume it smells soooo good I know a lot of people say it's for older women but the truth is there's no such thing it Actully smells very good but only for mature wiser women.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daily scent! Absolutely love the smell and those around me love it too. It smells elegant and bold. Every time my boyfriend smells it he swoons, no joke! Wonderful product that I definitely recommend.
angel x.
angel x.
scotland
Am a big fan of madonnas and was looking forward to the fragrance.it was a sweet smell and reminded me of coconut.loved the packaging as well.i wish it had lasted longer tho :/
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
CFB Greenwood, NS
It's not a mind blowing fragrance but it is nice clean scent. All little too "mature" for my liking.
Jahvaughnne S.
Jahvaughnne S.
Brampton
ONE OF THE BEST PERFUMES EVER MADE. I finished my bottle in about a month, it smells soo soo good. I recommend this perfume to people when ever they ask about great perfumes.
Emilio R.
Emilio R.
Gevelsberg, Germany
My signature scent. Absolutely beautiful white floral/vanilla fragrance. Amazing longevity and sillage. Grab this one.