Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Marcia C.Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Christy L.Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Christy L.

BY MADISON REED #10 in Root Touch Up

Root Touch Up - Cover roots and grays instantly with this brush-on powder by Madison Reed. Made from ingredients you can feel good about, including micro-milled pigments that give hair dynamic, naturallooking depth and create incredible coverage that stays put until your next shampoo. It's makeup...for hair.Key Benefits:Brush on to instantly camouflage roots and graysSets right away and stays put until your next shampooRain, sweat, and pillow-proofLasts about 60 usesFree of: titanium dioxide, parabens & glutenPair it with Madison Reed's permanent Radiant Cream Color for continuous color that never has a bad hair day. - Root Touch Up see more...

• Does it take a lot of product to cover the hair line? I d...3 Answers
  • Does this actually work or does it just look like you hav...3 Answers
  • Does this work im curious1 Answers
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
I don't hate it but I don't love it. It's much easier to use than the sprays that cover gray's but just doesn't cover the best. Esp for the price. I'll use it but I don't think I'd repurchase
Heather A.
Fountain, CO
It works well and it really does cover up the grey! now my hair is red, red.. red.. red.. like bright red, so it's  a little hair to match than most and this was a little hair to use, but still nice.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I loveeee it! The packaging is so compact and beautiful. It applies easily and evenly. Stays for hours! Color is vibrant and shimmery! Love the simplicity of it! Would definitely recommend using this product!
YOSSY D.
Plainfield, NJ
Es un buen producto yo resivido una muestra en mi birchbox y lo utilice y si que es muy bueno y sus tratamientos para el pelo son muy buenos
Deena S.
Arlington, VA
I use this in between color appointments. It's good but if it gets on your forehead it looks like you are dirty. I wish it were more precise
Mayson C.
My mom uses this product and I see a noticeable difference! The product is matte so it also helps with oiliness and it helps it stay all day.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This is awesome!!! This is perfect if you need to dye your hair or have gray hair coming out!! This stuff works great and is easy to apply!
Molly B.
Fairport, NY
I didn't use it personally, but my mother did. She said it didn't work very well on her hair and didn't last long what so ever
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I love everything about this product, I tried all the shades and they are really high quality. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Genesis F.
Pennsauken, NJ
Love this product. It good for a everyday used. It good for everyone and i looked color as expected. Love this product
Ashley R.
Does it take a lot of product to cover the hair line? I dont dye my hair but looking to make it fuller and more symmetrical. Really wanting to try but didnt find it at ulta or saphora.
Charlotte B.
Home Park, Oxted
Does this actually work or does it just look like you have eyeshadow in your hairline ?
Francesca J.
This looks great, do they have it in the UK?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Do they carry this in different shades?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does it look powdery on your scalp?

back