Madison Reed Root Touch Up Ombra - Dark Brown 0.13 oz

A titanium dioxide-free, oil-absorbing powder for the hair that hides roots and greys while locking in color. Give your hair a quick pick-me-up between full color sessions with the Madison Reed Root Touch Up. This long-lasting, oil-absorbing powder covers roots and greys and stays put until your next shampoo even through workouts and rainstorms. It is formulated with a triple care complex of keratin, argan oil, and ginseng root to help hair lock in color. The easy-to-use powder formula does not require drying time and delivers a light, fresh scent while the slim mirrored compact and wide brush allow easy application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Madison Reed is setting a higher standard for hair care. They believe that hair care should take good care of you, while giving you best-in-class results. That means eliminating harsh chemicals and adding nourishing ingredients that strengthen and repair your hair. This product is vegan and does not contain titanium dioxide or gluten.

I am curious if this dulls your hair when you put it on I like the idea of touch up but does it make it look like you have powder on your hair ?
I have been wondering about this root touchup. Does it look natural when it is applied and does it actually cover the gray? How messy is it?
Does this product come off when you sweat?
Start your review of Madison Reed Root Touch Up Ombra - Dark Brown 0.13 oz!
Washington, DC
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Sienna - Auburn Red 0.13 oz
I have blonde hair naturally and dye it red. This is the only root touch up I have found that covers my roots while blending into the colored part of my hair for a seamless, natural look. It really does stay out all day, and it doesn’t rub off on my pillow at night. It’s pricey, but lasts forever
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Legno - Black 0.13 oz
Really love all my Madison reed products, they make feel like I am doing something good for my hair . I don’t want to damage it with so much chemicals other brands use . I love it !
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Ombra - Dark Brown 0.13 oz
It does the trick and Madison reed really is amazing for coloring hair and the root touch up didn’t fail, it lasts but the price isn’t the best. I wish it were more cost effecting given the little amount you get
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Ombra - Dark Brown 0.13 oz
Love this root touch up powder. It makes it easy to hide my grey hair in between dyeing my hair. The touch up last all day, I put it on in the morning and when I come home 12 hours later it still there and hiding my grey. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Oakland, CA
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Sienna - Auburn Red 0.13 oz
This is so pigmented and long lasting, perfect for a 9-9 gal! I love how the brush picks up the color so well and it looks good in all lighting. The color is wonderful and natural that with just a bit of blending you’re able to achieve the angular and golden look!
Indianapolis, IN
Madison Reed Root Touch Up Ombra - Dark Brown 0.13 oz uploaded by Cherise1676 ..
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Ombra - Dark Brown 0.13 oz, Other
Color: Black
Best root touch up on the market ! From the compact to the product this was a great purchase ! The brush works great isn't too flimsy or cheap, the mirror is AMAZING! The compact feels luxurious and well made. The product is fabulous! Adds the perfect amount without looking powdery or fake, no one has noticed or has been able to tell even after I tell them I have powder on my roots they can't believe it, lol. Makes having a full hairline when sporty a pony tail quick and easy, so much less mess than root sprays ! Washes out very easily but also lasts for up to 3 days without fading. Seriously this stuff is amazing !
Color: Black
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Legno - Black 0.13 oz
Absolutely would recommend this to anyone it is well worth the money and you can set it up to where it will come every so many weeks as you choose so you never have to leave your house to get hair color again it's always the SAME color and it comes out as if you went to a salon Everytime.
Manalapan, NJ
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Terra - Medium Brown 0.13 oz
My grey hair grows very quickly. I usually have to color it every two weeks. In between color I have to use root touch ups. This is the one I use if I’m going out. It covers better than the rest.
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Sabbia - Light Golden Brown 0.13 oz
My grays are growing in faster these days, and I bought this to avoid having to go to the salon so often. It blends quite well to the brown, but I do have to apply quite a lot of it each time. You can't tell it's powder, and it's not sticky. They do recommend spraying the area that needs covered with a light hairspray first. I would definitely buy this again to avoid too much coloring. I got the golden brown.
Fults, IL
Review for: Madison Reed Root Touch Up Terra - Medium Brown 0.13 oz
I jve looked everywhere for a product to cover my roots. When I read reviews and such on this one I knew immediately I needed to purchase amd give it a try. It is awesome! I have recommended it to everyone and my stylist was amazed with it too. It is true to color and a very reasonable price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...