Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Christy L.Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Christy L.
5 colors available

BY MADISON REED #75 in Hair Color

Root Touch Up - Cover roots and grays instantly with this brush-on powder by Madison Reed. Made from ingredients you can feel good about, including micro-milled pigments that give hair dynamic, naturallooking depth and create incredible coverage that stays put until your next shampoo. It's makeup...for hair.Key Benefits:Brush on to instantly camouflage roots and graysSets right away and stays put until your next shampooRain, sweat, and pillow-proofLasts about 60 usesFree of: titanium dioxide, parabens & glutenPair it with Madison Reed's permanent Radiant Cream Color for continuous color that never has a bad hair day. - Root Touch Up see more...

• Does it take a lot of product to cover the hair line? I dont dye my...3 Answers
  • Does this actually work or does it just look like you have eyeshado...3 Answers
  • Does this work im curious1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Love love love this. After giving birth to my last baby I lost a great deal of hair around my hairline. I use this at my temples and it looks completely natural. I have two shades and I use the darker when my roots are growing out to hide greys. It doesn't come off on pillow and doesn't look chalky. This is a holy grail for me. I have even used it for my eyebrow powder!
Fiona L.
Fiona L.
Madrid
Its a good product i liked it a lot and have been enjoying this product for a while I am almost finished with product and soon have to go out and buy a new one. It is amazing and super easy to use it would be a good product for a beginner
Minerva V.
Minerva V.
Las Vegas, NV
I own 10 lipsticks of this ! I love how it doesn't remove and you can
Eat all day !!!! It comes in such a cute package !! Good value and not pricey at all ! It arrives in exactly 3 days !! I recommend to others
Laura A.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
I don't hate it but I don't love it. It's much easier to use than the sprays that cover gray's but just doesn't cover the best. Esp for the price. I'll use it but I don't think I'd repurchase
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff is great!! It really does cover! When my hair was red my brown roots would start showing so soon, this powder really did cover my brown roots and make it look like I just dyed my hair. It's so easy and way better than any spray
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
It was an okay, product. Packaging was nice. But I was young very satisfied with it, just didn't seem to get the job done. And it wasn't worth the money in my opion.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
I like this product.  It definitely covers the gray and blends in well if you pick the correct color.  Super easy to use...no transfer on pillow cases etc.  Only problem is it doesn't really last too long.  You will need to reapply daily.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Es un buen producto me gustó mucho y he estado disfrutando de este producto por un tiempo estoy casi terminado con producto y pronto tengo que salir y comprar uno nuevo. Es increíble y super fácil de usar sería un buen producto para un principiante
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I loveeee it! The packaging is so compact and beautiful. It applies easily and evenly. Stays for hours! Color is vibrant and shimmery! Love the simplicity of it! Would definitely recommend using this product!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Fountain, CO
It works well and it really does cover up the grey! now my hair is red, red.. red.. red.. like bright red, so it's  a little hair to match than most and this was a little hair to use, but still nice.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Does it take a lot of product to cover the hair line? I dont dye my hair but looking to make it fuller and more symmetrical. Really wanting to try but didnt find it at ulta or saphora.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Oxted, Surrey
Does this actually work or does it just look like you have eyeshadow in your hairline ?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Do they carry this in different shades?
Francesca J.
Francesca J.
This looks great, do they have it in the UK?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
The packaging is so beautiful. Blessings to all of you!