Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Marcia C.Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Christy L.Madison Reed Root Touch Up uploaded by Christy L.

BY MADISON REED #10 in Root Touch Up

Root Touch Up - Cover roots and grays instantly with this brush-on powder by Madison Reed. Made from ingredients you can feel good about, including micro-milled pigments that give hair dynamic, naturallooking depth and create incredible coverage that stays put until your next shampoo. It's makeup...for hair.Key Benefits:Brush on to instantly camouflage roots and graysSets right away and stays put until your next shampooRain, sweat, and pillow-proofLasts about 60 usesFree of: titanium dioxide, parabens & glutenPair it with Madison Reed's permanent Radiant Cream Color for continuous color that never has a bad hair day. - Root Touch Up see more...

• Does it take a lot of product to cover the hair line? I d...3 Answers
  • Does this actually work or does it just look like you hav...3 Answers
  • Does this work im curious1 Answers
Marcia C.
This stuff is horrible! Tried applying it to dry hair like the instructions say and it did nothing to cover my gray roots. I even tried it on wet hair, no difference. Plus, I don't know how they can claim it will be rain, sweat, and pillow-proof when it clearly left a residue on my fingers after I ran them through my hair. And for $30!?!?! No thank you. Will be returning.
Rachael P.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this product to use when my grays are peeking through but I don’t have time to make it to the salon right away. It literally did nothing for me. It might work for someone trying to fill in a sparse hairline, but for grays, not at all. Really disappointing. Madison Reed Root Touch Up
Kristie H.
pensacola
I really didn’t know if this would work or be helpful, but it has turned out to be a lifesaver. My hair is growing so quickly and it gets me to the next coloring with confidence. I even use it on my brows.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
In a pinch good to use but felt that I had to continuously dab the brush into the product and reapply to actually see coverage. As a result, the powder goes everywhere and gets messy if you are in a hurry. And don't recommend if you are trying to apply in your car as it truly does get everywhere and you will need a baby wipe to remove off your forehead and clean your hands. The color is right on point however and when you actually get it to sit in your hair covers nicely and blends well.
Fiona L.
Madrid
Its a good product i liked it a lot and have been enjoying this product for a while I am almost finished with product and soon have to go out and buy a new one. It is amazing and super easy to use it would be a good product for a beginner
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff is great!! It really does cover! When my hair was red my brown roots would start showing so soon, this powder really did cover my brown roots and make it look like I just dyed my hair. It's so easy and way better than any spray
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
It was an okay, product. Packaging was nice. But I was young very satisfied with it, just didn't seem to get the job done. And it wasn't worth the money in my opion.
Roxy v.
new york
I like this product.  It definitely covers the gray and blends in well if you pick the correct color.  Super easy to use...no transfer on pillow cases etc.  Only problem is it doesn't really last too long.  You will need to reapply daily.
Maya S.
Es un buen producto me gustó mucho y he estado disfrutando de este producto por un tiempo estoy casi terminado con producto y pronto tengo que salir y comprar uno nuevo. Es increíble y super fácil de usar sería un buen producto para un principiante
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Love love love this. After giving birth to my last baby I lost a great deal of hair around my hairline. I use this at my temples and it looks completely natural. I have two shades and I use the darker when my roots are growing out to hide greys. It doesn't come off on pillow and doesn't look chalky. This is a holy grail for me. I have even used it for my eyebrow powder!
Ashley R.
Does it take a lot of product to cover the hair line? I dont dye my hair but looking to make it fuller and more symmetrical. Really wanting to try but didnt find it at ulta or saphora.
Charlotte B.
Home Park, Oxted
Does this actually work or does it just look like you have eyeshadow in your hairline ?
Francesca J.
This looks great, do they have it in the UK?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Do they carry this in different shades?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does it look powdery on your scalp?