Madison Reed Root Reboot Kit uploaded by Paula P.

BY MADISON REED #19 in Root Touch Up

Root Reboot Kit - Extend the time between color appointments by up to 2 weeks with this long-wearing liquid color by Madison Reed. Precise sponge-tip applicator expertly camouflages fast-growing gray roots while restoring beautiful, shiny, natural-looking color at the roots. Precise sponge-tip applicator applies color exactly where you want it for goof-proof results. Best of all? Root Reboot blends seamlessly with your existing permanent color without interfering with your colorist's work-so your secret stays safe with Madison Reed.Key Benefits:100% gray coverageWorks in just 10 minutesDemi-permanent color fades gradually and beautifully in time for your next colorLasts up to 2 weeksFree of: ammonia, parabens, resorcinol, PPD, phthalates, and glutenRoot Reboot Kit includes:Liquid Color (0.68 oz.)Color Activator (1.0 oz.)Gloves (2 pairs)Cleansing Wipe (1 ct.)Shampoo and Conditioner (0.5 oz. each) - Root Reboot Kit see more...

tricia e.
Los Angeles
This was not worth the expense or time.  It didn't give much coverage (grays are my issue), and it took just as long to apply as the Madison Reed hair color kit.  So I didn't see any up side.  Maybe if grays weren't the issue, and you were just coloring your hair, it might be a good fit.
member-b65e1
I was excited to try this, especially after reading the information on the Madison Reed site.  So, so, disappointed. Did not cover the gray very well; the sponge applicator with useless.   Sorry that I wasted the time using this product instead of using other products that I purchase at the drugstore.

Mariana C.
West Park
Perfect brand. I highly recommend this brand for anyone. It is so easy to use. Great instructions and I love the cream and wipes to make sure my skin doesn’t get stained. No drip formula for less mess. The smell is not overwhelming like other traditional hair dye. Prefect brand!
Paula P.
Bronx, NY
Love how dark and healthy my hair looks. I always use Madison Reed as it never fails me nor dañases my natural curls
Lori H.
Wallis, TX
This was my first time but I’m hooked on MR. It was so easy and the product was amazing. I love the color!
bertal L.
Laghouat
I would like to try this product and review it on my page with my friends on Instagram and on my YouTube channel for what this product receives from great popularity on the Arab and Western world laminbertal123@gmail.com I live in Algeria and my area is laghouat

back