Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit

by Madison Reed

Radiant Hair Color Kit - Hello Beautiful! Welcome to the fabulous future of hair color. Madison Reed is at-home hair color that delivers salon-quality results. Get beautiful, natural-looking, multi-dimensional color made with ingredients you can feel good about with the first ever smart 6-free permanent hair color-free of: ammonia, parabens, resorcinol, PPD, phthalates, and gluten. Enriched with hair-loving nutrients-keratin, argan oil, and ginseng root extract-to protect and pamper your hair. For best results, stay within two shades of your natural color. With 100% gray coverage, you're guaranteed endless good hair days.Key Benefits:100% gray coverageLong-lasting color with beautiful multi-tonesWorks in just 35 minutesThick cream color: no drips, no mess, no harsh smellFree of: ammonia, parabens, resorcinol, PPD, phthalates, & glutenMade from ingredients you can feel good about: keratin, argan oil, and ginseng root extractCompliments guaranteedRadiant Hair Color Kit includes:Radiant Cream Color (1.7 oz.)Conditioning Color Activator (2.5 oz.)Gloves (2 pairs)Cap (1 ct.)Barrier Cream (0.14 oz.)Cleansing Wipe (1 ct.)Color Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner (0.5 oz. each) - Radiant Hair Color Kit

Did this color your grays? I don’t want mine covered, but it looks like most people were able to cover their grays with this dye.
CaaN u use this instead of the specific MR bay algae kit to bayalage? The agent at ULTA when I asked SPECIFICALLY For the Bayalage gave me this - I wanted to do it tonight but my cars in the shop so idk what to do … help pls ! Tips, tricks, hacks etc to use the kit I got to get the Bayalage effect
How long does the color last?
Start your review of Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit!
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Leigh L.
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Leigh L.
Review for: 9NA Pisa Blonde (medium smoky blonde)
I recently used the Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit in shade Nocera Blonde 9N. This kit is beautifully packaged and comes with everything you need to easily color your hair at home. My hair is thick and hits past my shoulders. I was disappointed to find there was only enough color to cover my roots, which had about 1/8” of regrowth, and pull through the mid lengths of my top layer of hair. I started with previously colored hair that was a warm level 8.5 blonde with level 10 highlights throughout. I was hoping to tone out the red in my hair and even the overall color. Though I was not able to color my entire head of hair with one bottle and am honestly not sure two would have been enough, the level of color lift I got on my roots was enough to blend them with the lengths of my hair. The top layer of my hair that received full color application were less red, evenly toned and the highlights well blended. Overall, I did not receive the level of color lift I expected from this product I expected. I also was not able to completely color my hair. I cannot say this is a good value as it was $27 at Ulta Beauty and would take at least two kits to completely cover my hair for a full result. However, my hair was not left more dried out or damaged following use of this product, I had no scalp irritation, and the product did not have the usual chemical smell other hair color products do. I will not purchase this again for myself but do recommend it for others.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Tracy H.
Review for: 6NGV Tuscany Brown (medium golden brown)
I needed to color my hair, but couldn’t get into a salon, so I decided to try a Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit and do it myself. Madison Reed has a ton of shades. I chose a medium brown (6.5nna). The color deposit is good. Plus It was super easy to do myself. It came with clear directions and the tools needed. The only thing I didn’t like was that it left my hair feeling a little dry & I did have some hair fall. Of course with colored hair - conditioning is key anyways. I can’t wait to see how it wears with time.
Sara S.
Thompsons Station
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Sara S.
Fabulous and easy to use at home coloring kit. I have used other at home kits before but they look like it did it at home. This one makes my hair look like it has subtle highlights, lots of shines and super healthy. This was great during the Covid look down.m since it’s delivered to your door so you can do it at anytime. They have a membership you join but you can snooze it or change the frequency at any time. Lucca Brown is my color. Madison Reed Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit
Rosemarie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Rosemarie M.
This product did not cover my grays. Olia which is much much cheaper does a way better job. I tried this product because it was on sale and I was hoping it would give my hair more tone dimensions. It does but the second tone is gray! I would not recommend
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
1,018 reviews
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Jessica H.
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful color that has a lovely shine. I really like that the Kit has everything you need including gloves, cap, and a barrier cream to protect your hair.
Robyn N.
Whittier, CA
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Robyn N.
Review for: 7NCR Vesuvius Red (light copper red) (online only)
It’s the best hair dye out on the market for at home hair coloring in my opinion. The set comes with everything you need to dye your hair easily without messes. The color you get is beautiful and lasts.
Kika H.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 2NNA Pescara Black (darkest black) (online only)
I was really excited about this because I’m still not down to go to a salon and get my hair colored and I’ve been really resistant to using drugstore dye. I got this on sale during Ulta’s Gorgeous Hair Event, regular price is $26.99. Now that I’ve tried it, $26.99 is totally worth it. It’s free of ammonia, parabens, resorcinol, PPD, phthalates and gluten. And it’s easy to prep; you do it as you would the drugstore dye. It comes with two pairs of quality gloves, a cream to help avoid stains and a wipe to clean up any oops’. I was first amazed that it doesn’t stink like drugstore stuff. It was easy to apply with a rich pigment. I left it on for an hour because I have incredibly stubborn gray hair. I advise to follow the directions if it’s your first time with home dying. It was easy to wash out. The shampoo and conditioner provided smelled great but not like they were trying to cover the smell. The only “bad” thing was the pigment was so strong while rinsing it out it turned my white hair a silvery gray. That’ll wash out though and it still looks good. The day after my hair felt soft and wasn’t any frizzier than normal 😂. I highly recommend it!! I think I may keep using it even after I feel comfortable going to a salon…and that’s saying a lot.
Emily B.
Hawesville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 2NNA Pescara Black (darkest black) (online only)
Was super disappointed in this hair dye and the company. It’s one of the healthiest hair dyes as it doesn’t do much damage to the hair, so I bought a kit from ulta.com It didn’t last and my roots didn’t match the color, so I contacted Madison reed as oppose to their “100% satisfaction guarantee”, so needless to say they decided to send me a box, free of charge. Just dyed it a few days ago and it turned my roots RED. I am naturally dark headed, I’m naturally a really dark brown/ almost black. They also didn’t even send half the products. They didn’t send me the barrier cream,cleansing wipe,shampoo and conditioner packet.. so I contacted them and informed them that I didn’t receive half the products enough for them to try and blame Ulta, telling me to call Ulta customer service and “demand for a refund” when obviously it was no fault of ultas. Madison Reed is a very dirty company, I do not recommended this company to anyone. Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit
Nicole B.
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: 4.5NNN Barletta Brown (true dark brown) (online only)
Provided great all over permanent hair color without drying out my hair. I have a lot of hair that is thick so I was surprised when one box was enough. Easy to use and apply. Inexpensive at approximately $25 a kit. I also purchased the bowl, brush, and clips, but the application bottle is really all you need.
Dana A.
Beech Grove, IN
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit uploaded by Dana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 8NGV Siciliy Blonde (dark golden blonde)
LOVE this dye! It includes everything you need in one package. The gloves are awesome and will not break on you. They are thick, while still letting you feel what you're doing. It has an easy step by step process. It has a color remover packet and a color resistant packet. I ended up with perfect color and it smelled great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Francesca  L.
Newport News, VA
il y a 9 mois
Rosa R. il y a 7 mois
My colleague at work lives for this brand of hair dye. I went on her recommendation and got some for myself. It’s safe and pretty easy to use. I just purchased 2 boxes from Ulta and put it on this evening. It left my hair very soft and brought a lot of shine to it. I have a lot of hair so I bought two boxes but I only used the one. The shampoo and conditioner it comes in is great too, I was worried it wouldn’t be enough but everything was just the perfect amount. I can’t wait to see what it looks like in the morning 😍
Casey B.
Salyersville, KY
il y a 10 mois
Has used Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit ? Does it do as good as Solon color ?
Nathalie C. il y a 5 mois
YES! It’s great quality, the color is vibrant and lasting. It also has the benefit of not having harsh chemicals which you can’t say the same of dyes used in salons. HOWEVER, the results will only be as good as the application which is to me the only benefit of the salon! Make sure to divide your hair and properly cover all sections! Good luck!
Tracy M.
Groton, MA
Jayme R. il y a un an
Honestly, for me it’s worth it. The color lasts about as long if not a little longer than the average box color for me, but what sells me on the product is that my hair feels much better than it usually does after at home coloring. The chemical smell is not as strong as most other brands as well, in my opinion.
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Noreen J. il y a un an
I love M-R! I was an eSalon devotee… no comparison, Madison Reed is 100 times better!
Megan  L.
Quebeck, TN
il y a un an
Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color Kit Has anyone ever used this brand? Did the color last?
Noreen J. il y a un an
It absolutely lasts! I have a few trick now that extend the color, which used to start to fadecat 4 weeks, but it now lasts the full six weeks!