BY MADISON REED

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An essential prep step before you color to remove excess buildup that causes hair color to look dull or too dark. Key benefits: - Removes buildup of artificial hair color - Does not affect hair's underlying natural pigment - Creates the perfect canvas for hair color application If you want to know more…Use this essential pre-color prep step for perfect hair color. It works as a primer for your hair, removing excess buildup that causes color to look dull or too dark. The result? Gorgeous, fresh, and flawless hair color with true-color results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is Leaping Bunny Certified as cruelty-free. It does not contain ammonia, bleach, peroxide, or gluten.

Buy on Sephora*
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I'm very happy with this, and have been using for over a year now.  I like that they send me a kit on a schedule, and the schedule is very easy to change.  They send text alerts so you know when it will be shipped in advanced.  I get great coverage (grays), the step by step instructions are easy to follow, and they send e everything you need in 1 box.  So perfect.  I only wished it would last a little bit longer, but I think that is the curse of gray hair.
Jamie M.
I really love Madison reed color in pistachio black. This is my color!!!! I am tired of going to salons and being charged a fortune for hair coloring that look like crap!! With Madison reed you can have amazing color at home! It does not smell bad or have harmful ingredients in it. I am on auto refill so it comes every 6 weeks. My hair always looks good now
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I liked that the product had all the components that I needed. The color was good. They're just wasn't enough for my hair. I don't have long hair, I have thick hair and should have gotten another tube. I tried to another tube to my subscription but I to cancel to do that. So I cancelled. Not thrilled.
Mackenzie K.
Primer is the way to go for flawless looking skin! I this this product. Gives you a nice smooth face to put foundation on!
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
My favorite at Home hair coloring that I have used. Grey hair are a pain, and this seems to have great coverage
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
What does hair primer do?
Choubaila M.
Is it worth it? Where can you buy it
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
where i can find this in miami?
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Is this brand cruelty free?