Madison Reed Color Protecting Shampoo 8 oz/ 235 mL

by Madison Reed

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A nutrient-rich, color protecting shampoo. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses - Preserves hair color - Softens hair If you want to know more… Sulfates used in many hair care products can strip hair of its natural oils. This sulfate-free formula, derived from coconut oil, gently yet effectively cleanses hair, hydrating it and preserving its natural proteins. The unique combination of exclusive nutrients such as lupine flower protein, keratin, argan oil, and ginseng root extract allow this system to deliver the ultimate in hair protection preserving color, softening hair, and strengthening every strand from the inside out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Madison Reed Color Protecting Shampoo 8 oz/ 235 mL!
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo is the best I've ever used for my colored hair, but it's too expensive and hardly ever goes on sale! This is the only shampoo that hasn't removed ANY dye from my hair the first shampoo after coloring - and that's incredible. I usually have a lot of purple/blue color washing out the first shampoo, a moderate amount the second, and a little by the third, but this shampoo was impossibly gentle and the water ran clear from my hair on the first wash.
Billings , MT
It doesn't lather very well and for whatever reason my hair fell out in spades. I assumed it was a fluke the first time, but it continued to be a pattern the second and third time. It does have a pleasant smell.
Brooklyn, NY
Madison Reed Color Protecting Shampoo 8 oz/ 235 mL uploaded by Charlene H.
Loved using this shampoo it left my hair feeling softer than usual and extra shiny I definitely saw a difference between this shampoo and my usual. I totally recommend this one!! Smells fresh and clean like a citrus scent
Lenoir, NC
This shampoo is very hydrating. Really protects hair color from fading as well as keeps the hair looking healthy. I would repurchase this product again because it did what was specified it would do!
Navarre
This is a sulfate free shampoo. Works very well for my curly hair. I get it with my hair dye subscription so I don’t have to worry going out to find another shampoo.
Sunbury, OH
This product made my hair feel silky and it deranged my hair with ease. It wasn’t heavy or oily, but was nourishing and smoothing. I felt like my hair looked shinier after I dried and styled it.
keansburg
I love this shampoo so much it is my favorite shampoo to use it has helped pro long time between coloring my hair and I feel like my scalp is so clean and moisturized after I use it and it doesn’t seem to strip my scalp with any natural oils which is very important in the shampoo
Apollo, PA
I got both the shampoo and conditioner for free with my hair dye product. I would definitely buy it once I run out! I love the smell and the way my hair feels afterwards. Perfectly for oily hair. It helps manage it!!
This shampoo keeps the color in my hair longer and my hair feels clean and is shiny. The fragrance is subtle and nice. I use this along with their hair color and conditioner
West Jordan, UT
I have been using this since I colored my hair. I like how it has zero sulfates. My hair feels wonderful after. The only complaint is the smell. There has to be a better smell they can use.

Looking for your answer?