Madhava Organic Agave Nectar - Irish Creme Flavor, 11.75-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)

BY MADHAVA

Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love agave. I put it on yogurt on my sommthies coffee oatmeal n non ripe fruit it tastes great it's a sugar substitute better for you then other sugar substitute try it you will love it too.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like the taste of this product .its sweet and I us for my drink like tea or milk I love the name madhava organic.
Andrea A.
Columbus, OH
I have used agave once and I hated the flavor of it! Its good for a sweetener but never eat it on your own
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I use this in tea, and like it. Takes a bit more than regular honey to sweeten to my liking.