Madhava Organic Agave Nectar - Amber(Blue Agave Sweetener), 11.75-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

BY MADHAVA

Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I love this agave nectar so much. It is the only brand I honestly buy now. I usually put it on top of fruit, for the most part just strawberries. I have gotten my friends and my roommates stuck on it because it is so much better than the other brands, especially the dispenser.
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
I use this product in place of honey occasionally when I make homemade cereal bars and it works and tastes great! It is slightly thinner than honey though so I use just a little less than what the recipe calls for :)
Kristen L.
Salisbury, MD
Love agave! I use this in anything where I want natural sweetener like cornbread or even chili, as well as smoothies and oatmeal! Love that I can feel good about using it because of its low glycemic index!
Alicia M.
I love using this agave in my tea and coffee, plus recipes that need to have to sugar dissolved. No need with this product! Also makes a phenomenal "honey" mustard!
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I like to use this in my mixed drinks for a little sweetener, also around the rim if I'm
Making a martini and coating te rim of the glass with sprinkles on coconut.
Margarita G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy p! I use his in my famous enough applesauce and agave muffins! Also delicious in a Amber Agave Margarita! It's great tasting and low calorie
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
Really like this product in tea. I've also baked with it as a honey replacement. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the high sugar levels.
hailey h.
Williamston, MI
Agave Is simply splendid in coffee! it totally beats artificial sweeteners. I never have a cup of Joe without my Agave.
Joy J.
Love love love! Obvs makes a yummy Margarita but can also be used to flavor a ton of other things. Get creative!
Tiffany E.
Love this it is great for making ice coffee in the summer. its a a really great alternative to honey and sugar.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
I love this product, but can only find it in Publix. We use so much of it that I'd prefer to buy it in bulk. Sam's doesn't carry it and we don't have a Costco near us (or any other wholesale club). Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a bulk purchase