BY MADHAVA

Enjoy Madhava's Pure Agave Nectars made from 100 Pure Blue Agave Nectar- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 078314304602 UK SKU: SPDSP4585 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Savanna W.
Savanna W.
Seattle, WA
This is absolutely my go to sweetener for anything. I love it in coffee and tea and I recently used it to make homemade whipped cream and it was awesome better then sugar and it blended easier than granulate sugar and powdered sugar.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Easley, SC
I'm not a fan of honey, agave is the perfect sugar substitute. It's delicious & so smooth. Goes perfectly in coffees, teas, desserts, oatmeal, etc.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
I must say, I absolutely hate artificial sweeteners, I cannot tolerate them. I read about this natural sweetener in a book because it us low on the glycemic index, therefore it doesn't cause a massive spike in blood sugar. I have used it in cooking and even as a topping in pancakes when we were out of syrup. The flavor is different. Ur nothing like artificial sweeteners! If you cannot tolerate the regular sweeteners definitely give this a try!
Nina P.
Nina P.
Agave Necture is good, but if your going for a sweetener thats the best for you you should go with syrup or honey,
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Wahiawa, HI
I have been using this sweetener off and on for a few years. I've tried different brands and this brand is the most recent one that I've tried. I love it. I love it. I love it. It is so individual with it's taste though it does resemble honey just a little. It's thinner than honey and more potent. It doesn't take a lot to sweeten and it's really easy to over sweeten. I love it in tea and it goes well with certain coffees as well.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dublin
Perfect for vegan cooking, has a light delicate flavor, sweetens beautifully. Expensive though.