BY MADHAVA

Madhava Organic Raw Agave Nectar - 11.75 oz see more...

• Do you like this better then Other sweeteners ?2 Answers
  • Always wanted to try agave, is this a good brand? 4 Answers
  • What are some of your favorite uses for agave10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Whereas artificial sweeteners have not so great side effects on the health, agave nectar is natural and doesn't cause migraines, stomach aches, or excess gas." in 1 review
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Try the no sugar challenge and I bet you will cling to agave and honey and maple syrup like I did. I stumbled on this after my husband thought it would be, "fun" to try a month without white sugar. There was no way I was going sans sweetener in my morning coffee. I was not about to murder the father of my just born child. It was an experience and I'm glad it is over. The challenge is almost a year gone, but I continue to use raw agave in my morning joe.
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Diabetes run in my family so I really work to stay away from sugar.  Agave is so good.  The most important thing - it does not have an after taste. It is sweet, light in taste and does not have an after taste. It is expensive when compared to regular sugar but the bonus is, it does not spike your sugar levels. I actually feel healthier using this versus sugar.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This agave has a great flavor. It is also super smooth. I love using agave as a sweetener and this one does not disappoint. I have been able to find this in a number of places and really enjoy using it. Definitely worth the price, great value and long lasting!
Brianne R.
This is the #2 brand of agave I use. As mentioned in my review of Wholesome brand agave, I like the flavor and silkiness agave gives to my morning coffee, and I use it for making cold beverages too. (I've even used it to help out a too-dry margarita.) The dispenser cap is handy, but I have to say the Wholesome brand has a slightly better flavor, and the same amount goes a little bit farther than with this brand. Nothing wrong with this one at all, though, and I buy it when the store is out of my first choice.
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product on everything from my kids' waffles, to my coffee to replace sugar. It is obviously more pricey than cane sugar but a little goes a long way. It tastes a bit like honey/syrup and is very sweet. Agave is sustainably grown, 100% natural, and non-gmo. It also metabolizes in your body slower than high fructose corn syrup which causes spikes in blood sugar.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Natural alternative sweetener. Has a good flavor and isn't too expensive compared to other sweeteners such as honey. We purchase our Madhava agave at Walmart and is a good value for the price. We would recommend it!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is a really good brand of agave nectar. Are used to use a Godbey nectar when baking or for really any substitution for sugar.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
The best natural sweetener out there. Cheaper then honey.found practically everywhere. They also come in multiple flavors.
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach, FL
This great substitute for sugar but honestly I heard a lot of different opinions I heard is worst idk
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
Agave Nectar is a great sugar free substitute that is all natural. I have PCOS and insulin resistance, so I try to use reduced/no sugar whenever possible. Whereas artificial sweeteners have not so great side effects on the health, agave nectar is natural and doesn't cause migraines, stomach aches, or excess gas. This is great for baking and for sweetening up tea or coffee.
Christine F.
What are some of your favorite uses for agave
Jenna B.
Always wanted to try agave, is this a good brand?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Fitspiration Expert
Do you like this better then Other sweeteners ?