BY MADHAVA

Madhava Light Agave Nectar Sweetener.
100% pure blue agave.
USDA organic. see more...

• Does this work is it good? Some have after taste, does this?1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste sweet?1 Answers
  • How many calories are in a serving ?2 Answers
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Not a fan of this it has no flavor and does nothing for my tea. I decided to try it as a substitute for sugar but never again
Jackie P.
Being a diabetic I was using agave nectar because I heard it doesn't spike blood sugar. But then realized it has a lot of calories. I would rather use Splenda.
Rachel S.
Wilmington, DE
Agave is really a personal opinion type of product. It's an amazing sweetener, but only if you REALLY like sweet. I tried adding this to my tea and it was way too sweet for me but I don't have much of a sweet tooth. Baking with it is a breeze and using it to lightly sweeten with a few drops is easy. Doesn't taste anything like honey or maple syrup but it's really whatever floats your boat
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Agave is a great sugar substitute if you're trying to avoid white sugar. It does have a lot of natural sugar and calories so still be careful when adding to your "health foods". It does have a specific flavor but I actually prefer it to the normal sugar.
Jill H.
I tried agave nectar in replacement for honey and maple syrup but it just isn't the same! I am from Vermont, so I will always like maple syrup the best. This stuff is supposed to be healthier and better for you, and it's not bad tasting.
Jordyn L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Agave is good for many things, I prefer to have it in my tea!! It's not overwhelming at all.
Rachel D.
Weslaco, TX
Great taste.think it better substitution then sugar and lighter.I add it to my tea and taste great.
Alfiya N.
Niles, IL
A great substitute for those who are allergic to honey, but at the same time I believe that natural honey is best.
Alaina G.
Bloomsburg, PA
Agave nectar is a great substitute for regular usage. You can out it almost anything. It can sometimes be too sweet for me though!
Carly G.
Very sweet, only need a drop or two. It lasts a long time and can be used in coffee, tea, baking...options are endless
Ashley C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love adding this to smoothies. What do you like to add it to?
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
I've heard great things about this brand but can't find it. Any ideas who carries this? Thank you!
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
Has anyone tried the dark? My grocery never has that one. I'm curious if it tastes the same?
Gabriela A.
How many calories are in a serving ?
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this actually taste sweet?