Madhava Light Agave Nectar Sweetener uploaded by Brittany L.Madhava Light Agave Nectar Sweetener uploaded by chasidy a.Madhava Light Agave Nectar Sweetener uploaded by Tasia G.

BY MADHAVA #32 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Light Agave Nectar Sweetener.
100% pure blue agave.
USDA organic. see more...

• Does this work is it good? Some have after taste, does this?1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste sweet?1 Answers
  • How many calories are in a serving ?2 Answers
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Agave Nectar Light 11.75 fl oz more...
I love Agave for baking since there is no aftertaste and it has a nice consistency and does not crystallize like honey and the flavor is sweet but smooth. Price wise this is a bit pricey but I feel worth it since it is so nice in tea and in baked goods.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious sugar substitute/ honey sub that healthy for you! Tastes just as sweet and you don't need to use much cause a little tastes and goes a very long way! I add this to my tea and sometimes my coffee!
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product is great. It works great in coffee and tea especially. I also use this in plain yogurts and drizzled over fruit salad to add something extra. A must in my pantry.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought this because I was going to use it for a recipe. It served it's purpose but I didn't really see myself using it anymore. Then one day I ran out of sugar while I was making my coffee, so I used this instead. Wow! I tried it with a hazelnut coffee and added sweet cream creamer. It was so good. I have also tried it with Green tea with a little bit of cream as well… Excellent sweeter! Will definitely keep buying this! #Sweetness #Agave #Summer #SummerVibes #Love
Rachel S.
Wilmington, DE
Agave is really a personal opinion type of product. It's an amazing sweetener, but only if you REALLY like sweet. I tried adding this to my tea and it was way too sweet for me but I don't have much of a sweet tooth. Baking with it is a breeze and using it to lightly sweeten with a few drops is easy. Doesn't taste anything like honey or maple syrup but it's really whatever floats your boat
Catherine M.
Great natural alternative to artificial sweeteners or just sugar. Very mellow and versatile flavor that is almost undetectable in coffee, smoothies, oatmeal, etc. I use it mainly for chai tea lattes and coffee for a subtle sweetness.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recommend this to any coffee or tea lovers it's perfect for your hot beverage and more natural and better for you than sugar it has a great flavor too and you can find at any store I would recommend
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
This is the best alternative sugar sweetener that I've tried. I love it in my hot tea. It isn't too sweet and doesn't have any sort of after taste. I will continue to use this because it's a healthier sweetener option.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Agave is a great sugar substitute if you're trying to avoid white sugar. It does have a lot of natural sugar and calories so still be careful when adding to your "health foods". It does have a specific flavor but I actually prefer it to the normal sugar.
Jill H.
I tried agave nectar in replacement for honey and maple syrup but it just isn't the same! I am from Vermont, so I will always like maple syrup the best. This stuff is supposed to be healthier and better for you, and it's not bad tasting.
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
I've heard great things about this brand but can't find it. Any ideas who carries this? Thank you!
Ashley C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love adding this to smoothies. What do you like to add it to?
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
Has anyone tried the dark? My grocery never has that one. I'm curious if it tastes the same?
Gabriela A.
How many calories are in a serving ?
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this actually taste sweet?

back