BY MADHAVA HONEY

Flavorize it! Introducing Madhava's new Flavored Agave Nectar, because we think enjoying a good cup of coffee is important to your day. Now you can savor the flavors you love and make it your way everyday at home! Amaretto. Cappuccino. Hazelnut. Irish Creme.& Vanilla. Made with pure organic agave nectar and organic flavoring, this is the perfect way to add a deliciously sweet flavor to your favorite blend of coffee, mixed drink, ice cream, pancakes. you name it! And, our flavored sweeteners have the same low glycemic and high quality attributes as our Pure Agave Nectars. Look for them also. Our new line of flavored sweeteners are sure to please the most discriminating taste. Indulge yourself. Because, your coffee is important! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
I use agave in my coffee, recipes, steak, sweets you name it i use it. Much better then sugar I believe helps with my diet
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this as an alternative sweeteners it's so good it's so sweet it's so healthy it's so yummy it's a good alternative to sugar and fake sugar it's so good
candace p.
candace p.
Vero Beach, FL
I ordered this from vitacost because of how cheap their prices are ! I love this I use it to replace sugar in my coffee you only need a few drops ! You can also use it in pancakes French toast and even just toast with a little almond butter and it gives it so much flavor
Kandie S.
Kandie S.
Jericho, NY
I use this vanilla agave in my coffee in the mornings. It adds just the right amount of sweetener and flavor without being overpowering and there is no aftertaste. While I have learned that it is more processed than the makers would have you realize (processed agave nectar isn't exactly what I would call a whole food), it is a great alternative to using flavored creamers with corn syrup solids in them! Just be aware of what you're consuming.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Banff, AB
This is great in a latte! It adds a nice vanilla flavor and I find that agave has a naturally caramel like taste. The combination is perfect for coffee! You only need to use a little to make it quite sweet.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
113 147th Ave E Madeira Beach, FL
Does this spike blood sugar?