BY MADHAVA

NATURAL GROCERY LIQUID SWEETENER MADHAVA HONEY SKU: KEHE21614 see more...

Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Agave is awesome. I probably need to buy it in bulk instead of the small bottles that I now buy. It is the ONLY thing that I have tried so far that tastes EXACTLY like sugar and with barely any aftertaste.
Brandy D.
Fitspiration Expert
I was using this for awhile thinking it was a good substitute for sugar as a diabetic and then discovered it still raises my blood sugar. Very disappointing.
Tammy S.
I love this brand of Agave Nectar, I put it in my teas and detox drinks and it gives it that extra sweetness.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Agave is great alternative to sugar or honey! It tastes great and goes very well with tea and other drinks.
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Agave is a bit high on the glycemic index, but it's really useful for baking and cooking. I love adding it to vinaigrettes.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I have heard only good things about agave. Things such as it is used to replace honey and is a more healthier version of sugar. I am going to research it more before purchasing.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
I use it for everything. Pancakes, oatmeal, farina, smoothies. Hahha well not everythin but I use it insted of sugar. Very good and better than the corn syrup
lizzie a.